This hotel was the first stop of our honeymoon and we were really impressed when we arrived. The staff are helpful, courteous and efficient. Check in was smooth and pleasant and although our room was not ready at 10.30am (understandable) we had a nice breakfast and by the time we had finished we checked into our room. The room we had was the entry level property and was nice - clean, comfortable and quiet.
The grounds of the hotel are well maintained and the private beach is a real plus, the hotel staff will drive you around in a golf buggy to wherever you want to go on the resort but the walk to the beach is lovely across the golf course there are some beautiful views.
The food in the evening is fantastic, creole buffet in the main restaurant was great, lots of choice and delicious dishes. The Seahorse is a great fine dining restaurant with lots of character and good service. The Beach bar and grill is arguably the best setting for an evening meal but it was very busy when we ate there and the tables are very close together which spoils the romantic atmosphere somewhat.
I can not criticise this hotel it delivered what was promised, I would only say that in some places I have seen this advertised as a 6 star hotel. It’s a solid 5 star but nothing more, you’ll be disappointed if you are expecting something above the usual 5 star standard.
I would recommend the Le Muria if you love a luxurious resort and are not fussed about a personal service. I didn’t find it particularly romantic as there were quite a few noisy guests but we had a good time.
We took a car around the island - its so worth doing to see all the other beautiful beaches!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exquisite beaches, clear topaz water, lush vegetation and big boulders; choose from one of the 88 Junior Suites, 8 Senior Suites, 8 Villas or the exclusive Presidential Villa at Constance Lemuria. Enjoy elegant spacious suites and villas or unwind in swimming pools seemingly crafted by nature. Indulge in fine food and customised spa treatments at Constance Lemuria. Fully trained coordinators at the Constance Kids Club will lead your children to wonderful island exploration trips, culinary activities, scavenger hunts and more. For real adventure and wonderful memories, try the only 18-hole golf course in the Seychelles or explore the world famous diving sites! To create a cocoon of luxury amidst vibrant nature, materials such as wood, stone, pink granite, marble and thatch palm has been beautifully used to create a modern yet warm feel at Constance Lemuria. Seychellois’ flavours can be savoured in all the restaurants and bars of the hotel; the warmth can be felt in all the suites and villas. All Suites and Villas which are endowed with exclusive view are luxuriously designed to offer complete comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Constance Lemuria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Constance Lemuria Resort Of Praslin, Seychelles Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Anse Kerlan
- Lemuria Hotel Of Praslin
- Constance Lemuria Seychelles/Praslin Island