All reviewssunset viewrooms are spacious and cleanenjoyed our stayboat tripfishbeachhappinesspraslinisland
Reviewed 25 March 2018

We really enjoyed our stay here! A beautiful property with great service. Rooms were very nice. Right on the water. There is a beach, but very limited sand, so it is more for enjoying the water and potentially swimming depending upon the waves. Several vegetarian options on the menu. A great experience!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Had a great stay at this hotel in January 2018. Rooms were clean and spacious, super fast WiFi in the rooms and on the beach and the breakfast had huge variety (cooked options, cereal and omelette bar). I was pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay there again. The GM took the time to ask how our holiday was going and chat with us on the last day of our stay.

Considering how expensive the super-luxury hotels are on Praslin, this was a lovely alternative to anyone hoping to visit Seychelles and not splash out thousands on accommodation. Would recommend renting a car if you are visiting Praslin, some places (including Castello Beach) are around a 45 minute bus journey from the jetty but a 15 minute walk from the airport and can be had for about £30 per day.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 January 2018

We went for the party with our staff..they had organised everything nicely. Thanks for Robert. we had a buffet was look nice. but foods were not tasty. Not only me my all staff had a same problem with the foods. staffs were ok. Service have to be improve also to be trained how to engage with the costumers.
I would like to thanks "Merna". She was very good and know how to engage with customers. also she has lovely smile. :)
I love the Location is so beautiful.
The Hotel said they are going to arrange the Music Band for us till 10.30pm. but band was stopped around 9.45pm when we finished our dinner. I talked with music Band they said it was not for the party and normally every Tuesday band is playing for in house guess. We were thinking to have fun but unfortunately everything went wrong. All my staff blamed on to me. Please do not promise this kind of thing to your customers again..
Price was budge-tables.
Thank you.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Ulrich B, Manager at Castello Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Dear Customer

Thank you for your comments, first and foremost I replied to your post on Castello's Facebook page already, however, I noticed that you have removed the post after my response.In short, after investigating your complained I found out that your General Manager of Breeze Garden was very appreciative of the food and the total event, in fact, he even gave all staff a generous tip each and free drinks to take home. In relation to your complaint that we stopped the band prematurely, I was informed by my staff that you came in late and that the band stopped to play at 11;00 pm.Furthermore, in your Facebook comment, you were negative about the attitude of one of our staff members, the very one you mentioned now on this portal of doing great work.I would like you to phone Castello Beach Hotel and ask them to speak to me directly, perhaps it will be beneficial for both of us to discuss this unfortunate situation together to resolve it once and for all.

Best regards

Jasper van der Westhuizen

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Castello Beach Resort is located on a serene and private location in Anse Kerlan. Their beach is amazing and very well- maintained. Breakfast is good and they have alot of options.However, it wouldn't hurt if the hosts smile and greet, right?The guy at the reception is helpful and he directed us the routes and bus timings. We hired a car near Castello to move around Praslin. Indeed, this place is convenient to the Jetty and close to Central Praslin. It's good to carry some snacks on the island, the closest is a market down the road and Kanoo's Supermarket towards the jetty. We enjoyed Castello and most likely recommend this place.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amritha2013
Reviewed 31 December 2017

We had booked the resort after checking out a lot of other properties on Praslin.. We did go through few of the reviews (which are really mixed reviews), so got a bit skeptical.. We really liked the photos of the room and property.. One thing I can assure anyone checking out the property is that you would get what they see on the site.. The rooms are exactly how they look in the photos, the location is just perfect.. We hired a car right at the Jetty so didn't find the hotel at a distance.. The staff at reception and otherwise is very cordial and helpful.. They patiently take care of all your queries, help you plan your stay efficiently.. We didn't have any fixed itinerary before going there, the guy at the reception helped us with the points we should go whilst staying at Praslin.. He also helped us to get at Anse Georgette which is on the Lemuira resort.. We didn't get a booking for this beach as it was already full (you need a prior permission from the Lemuria resort to visit the place, if you use the property to reach the beach.. There is another way as well, which is like a small trek).. The food is quite good, however the vegetarian options are limited but tasteful for sure.. There are quite a few places near by or food joints where you could grab something to eat.. Overall quite satisfied with my stay and will definitely visit the place once again if I happen to be in Praslin..

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple