We stayed at a fabulous waterfront townhouse in this resort in December. The property itself was stunning and they really had thought of everything!! There was a great sized well equipped kitchen with every utensil you could imagine. The lounge area was lovely and spacious with doors opening onto decking with a great view of the peaceful riverfront. There were 5 of us staying here, including a two year old. We were a bit concerned about the notices on the walls warning that any marks on the suede-like couches would be charged to guests. Having a 2 year old running around made us a bit paranoid but we managed to resolve this by covering the couches with throws which were in the upstairs cupboards. No damage done. The two bedrooms were spacious and airy, both having fans and air conditioning, which was very welcome!! The houses themselves are no smoking, which is fine, but smokers are allowed to smoke on the decking area. There were 2 smokers in our party and this suited them. The only problem we had with this was a rather irate owner who resided next door to our house who berated my partner for smoking. When it was pointed out to him that smoking is allowed on the decking area and he was doing nothing wrong, the individual said he would be reporting us and threatened violent behaviour. When my partner spoke to reception the next day, they were great and confirmed that he was correct and smoking was allowed on the decking and this individual is renowed for making complaints. It definately didnt spoil our holiday. There is a fantastic electric barbecue available for guests we made great use of this. The pool areas are quite small, but very nice and private. The properties are within walking distance to Gympie Terrace, which is lovely. We took a trip on the river ferry which was great, the ferry driver was a lovely man who told you a bit about all the ferry stops. We went to Trewantin, which was nice and has a great little water play park for kids where our toddler had a ball!!! We had a car for the duration of our stay and travelled around Noosa, visiting Lookout point up in the national park which gives stunning views over Noosa. There is also a fantastic coastal walk you can do in the national park, giving more stunning views of the ocean. Sunshine beach is only about 10 minute drive from Noosa and is beautiful. If you get the chance go to the Eumundi markets, these are brilliant and massive!! Everything you can imagine is on sale, definately worth a day trip. Overall our trip to Noosa was magic, we all had a ball, and a huge contributing factor was our stay at the Noosa Entrance Waterfront resort. We'd definately visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy waterfront living in our luxury accommodation apartments. Holiday alongside secluded Noosa Waters’ man made canal estate, with direct access to the beautiful Noosa River. Relax in one of our pools, or by the canal, or on one of our private jetties. Our Sunshine Coast accommodation townhouses offer some of the best apartment accommodation in the Noosa area. Our luxury apartments at Noosaville feature 1, 2 or 3 bedrooms. With their own fully equipped kitchen and laundry facilities, apartments at Noosa Entrance Noosaville Resort are perfect for couples or large families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Noosa Entrance Waterfront Hotel
- Noosa Entrance Waterfront Resort Noosaville