“Traditional Brazilian grill”

Ranked #8 of 121 Restaurants in Noosaville
Price range: US$ 17 - US$ 34
Cuisines: Barbecue, Brazilian, Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Evening - open from 5:00pm till Late- Tuesday to Saturday Nights 11 meats charcoal grilled on skewers, carved at your table, eat as much as you like, includes 8 side dishes and dessert. Plated dishes also available fish, vegetarian, meat and salads. The whole menu is Gluten Free
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Really nice atmosphere and good cuts of meat.
Grilled meat is perfectly seasoned and cooked, keeping it moist and tender while having that delicious grilled crispy surface.
The sides are also good and now better than they were under previous management.
Will go back.

1  Thank Benny S

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I’ve spent three weeks with my family on the Sunshine Coast, we’ve been in lots of different places around Noosa and Samba was my favourite one, I had to come back a quite few times before I left because the restaurant is fantastic. All you can eat is very worth it, yummy food and perfect meets. Also I’ve had the best dessert in my life, I highly recommend it. Good atmosphere and friendly staff. Definitely is one of the “must-do” if you go to Noosaville.

2  Thank Karen B
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is run and owned by a Family from Rio. They know how to cook and present the delicious open grilled meats. This was the 4th time we enjoyed Samba’s food. We will be back soon.

1  Thank SCKtravelbug
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

Warning do not eat the sides! Even though there amazing you just won't be able to try all the meats. Mustard beef is the favourite. Service is great too. When I stay with my daughter this is the place we go!

1  Thank margarete6988
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We had read the revues and were recommended by family so we're looking forward to repeating the experience we had had in South America. We arrived reasonably early and the meat started to arrive, starting with modest serves, we were then having more meat offered before we had a chance to taste that on our plates. Having put the brakes on we were able to try to cut those prices on our plates. However either our knives were blunt or as I discovered when trying to chew the meat was either tough or gristly.
Some of the serves like the chicken hearts were fine but there was quite a lot of fat and sinew. The sides on the other hand were good and we were occasionally asked if we needed more of any specific one.
It was Saturday night and they had some very large tables to cater for but apart from a few the staff appeared under the pump with little time for customer interaction.
A great pity, and it looks like we hit a not so good night.

5  Thank Alan C