“Very disappointed”

Price range: US$ 13 - US$ 33
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Good for: View details, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Absolute waterfront dining hub on the Noosa River offering something for everyone… an espresso bar, lunch & dinner bistro, a rooftop Sunset Bar, takeaway fish & chips, stunning weddings/event spaces. Noosa Boathouse showcases a modern Australian menu that lets seasonal produce shine and offers a strong emphasis on locally harvested produce, fresh seafood and quality beef, combined with an ambition to deliver excellent experiences and service. On the menu you'll find Chef Shane Bailey's signature dishes such as baked wild Qld scallops with sea urchin butter, slow cooked beef cheek w tamarind dressing, the ever popular salt & pepper calamari or crispy pork belly with Thai red curry sauce and our famous 3 tiered seafood platter is always a winner. Open 7 days from 6am. The Sunset Bar on the top deck is open from 4pm & offers Noosa's BEST sunset views. Live Music Sunday's! Noosa Boathouse is a "Must Do" experience when in Noosa!
Reviewed 10 March 2021

I was taking my 88 mum friend for her birthday last saturday ,she is born in Cooroy 88 years ago ..and live in Tewantin and Noosa all her fantastic life .we arrive early 11.30 am...the music was terrible choose and loud ..we took barramundi with salad ,I insiste a lot when placing my order with NO Chilli !!! The salad was full of Chilli !!! Very desapointing in my opinion for such beautiful location and for that price ,I was as expecting a better service and food ..I will never ever go there again ...same with they fish and chip take away ...few days latter about a friend with calamari ,we could not eat them ..they were coated in chilli sauce
Please not everyone love chilli ...

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,345)

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

We booked Boathouse for dinner. We decided to have drinks earlier at their upstairs bar with a great view.

I dont normally give any restaurant 5 stars but we were swept off our feet.
We went with the four course degustation. It was amazing and every bite was full of flavour from the begining to the end. A good way to try a few dishes . It was really well priced .
Service was amazing and full of smiles.
Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 17 February 2021 via mobile

Nice relaxing.
Had to walk up 2 flight of stairs to rooftop bar area,that's why we only decided to have 1 drink,My mistake I thought we could sit downstairs where there were seats available,to take the waterfront views while relaxing.
Staff hhmmm ok.
Stools we sat on were a bit sticky and dirty

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 14 February 2021

We went there on December 29 2020 with all my family and the meal and service was great
We live at Noosa but we go to the Boathouse frequently

Date of visit: December 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2021 via mobile

Good for takeaway fish and chips. On the expensive side. Generous serving of chips. Recommend going when it’s not so busy. Lovely to eat on the river at the tables. Take some wine!

Date of visit: February 2021