“We love our annual trip to Noosa Riviera”
Review of Noosa Riviera

Noosa Riviera
Tauranga
“We love our annual trip to Noosa Riviera”
Reviewed 24 December 2010

We are Kiwis who have been going over to Noosa for the past several years and love staying at Riviera - the accommodation is great and the management is first class. Who could ask for more?

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank xerak
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
New Plymouth, New Zealand
Reviewed 23 December 2010

We had good service the whole way through. Excellent photos were provided on the web site (each apartment has a series of photos) so we knew exactly what we were getting and the proprieter also phoned to discuss our needs and tell us about the place. Our apartment was lovely, spacious, well stocked, had a huge balcony and a restful park view. Would have been quite nice to be on the river but Noosa Riviera is only one block away so close enough. We preferred the Gympie Terrace end of Noosa rather than the busyness of the Hastings Street area. The place was value for money compared to many others I looked at.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Raroa7
Ipoh, Malaysia
Reviewed 15 December 2010

I've been to Noosa 10 yrs ago as a backpacker. This time around it's just me and my sister and we stayed over in Apartment 2 for 2 nights in Noosa Riviera and I do say I regret I didn't plan for a longer trip there because Noosa Riviera and Noosaville is just about the best place I've visited in a long, long, long while.

Chris and Lynn was absolutely wonderful. Chris welcomed us when we got in late in the afternoon and he was very down to earth, very hospitable and friendly and very helpful as he showed us around the apartment and even suggested what we can do around Noosa and Eumundi and ways to get around. We met Lynn and Lulu later and Lynn was just as wonderful.

The apartment is tastefully decorated in modern furnishings, flat screen tv, with an absolutely well equipped kitchen and a very well tended and spacious garden (Apartment 2 is on the ground floor). A good barbecue facility is there as well although regrettably we didn't get to use it as there's just the 2 of us. It has a fully equipped laundry room with dryer and complimentary detergents.

We loved the garden and spent alot of time sitting out there till the wee hours in the morning just chatting, with coffee and the breeze. Oh, the place came with enough complimentary coffee and tea for a big family. Since there were just the 2 of us, we only needed the master room with a queen size bed and has an attached bathroom with a spa. The bed was absolutely fantastic. It was a real balm for our tired body after all the walking around Noosa.

Location-wise we've got no complains, it's a just right in the middle to Noosa Heads, and Gympie Terrace.

I could say Riviera helped made my trip to Noosa all the more better. And Noosa is just my kind of place - beautiful beaches and water, warm & friendly people, quiet with good sustainable developments. A wonderful community. A great place to just take it easy. Top this off with very good food and places to see. I will be back. I can't seem to get enough of Noosa and I'll definitely go back to Riviera for a much longer stay the next time.

• Stayed December 2010
3 Thank AnneFWL
London
Reviewed 13 December 2010

Manager was very helpful when booking and offered an excellent last-minute rate.
I can honestly say that there was nothing to fault at the Riviera. My penthouse apartment was spacious and peaceful and the rooftop terrace perfect for private sunbathing. I enjoyed some brilliant barbecues on the terrace and service was second to none. Would certainly recommend

• Stayed December 2010, travelled solo
3 Thank KieranW
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I have to say I stayed at Noosa Riviera 6 years ago. It has had a little upgrade from then. We stayed in Penthouse 6 years ago this time around we stayed in Unit 7. It was a home away from home with plush furniture, decor BBQ, hugh balcony and enough plate, glass etc you really don't want for anything really. Lyn, Chris and Lou Lou make you so welcomed. They make you feel like family.
It is about a 20min walk to Hasting St but that is good as you need to walk off all the food you will eat! Noosaville has grown and you really don't need to go to Hasting St if you don't want too. You can walk to the beach on Russell Street if you want. The pool we used just about every day.
I will be back again as Noosa/Noosaville I have to say is one of the wonders of the world and when you have people like Lyn and Chris looking after you it makes is so easy to come back again and again .

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with friends