“A great lunch spot”

Ranked #4 of 112 Restaurants in Noosaville
Cuisines: Seafood, Australian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Gusto is located opposite the Noosa River, providing stunning views right up to the river mouth. Both indoor & outdoor seating areas, every table enjoys the view.
Reviewed 9 January 2017 via mobile

Gusto's never disappoints. A really lovely lunch spot on the river. Have eaten lunch here on many occasions, with different groups of friends. The lunch menu is great and all choices that my friends and I have chosen have been excellent. Good portion sizes, good value and lovely staff.

Reviewed 8 January 2017 via mobile

Husband and I had early dinner as had skipped lunch, and happy to be welcomed in by Gusto, unlike other restaurants who turned us away. We had salmon and barramundu. Delicious. I savoured every mouthful!! Sat on bench, overlooking the buzzing street and river, on a perfect summers night. Bought the cook book as a memento of beautiful Noosa. Waiting staff easy to talk to, and attentive. Couldnt have been better.

1  Thank LizzyLizburger
Reviewed 4 January 2017

Visited again recently and was not disappointed. Calamari still the best in Noosa area and the pastas were all excellent. This is a great restaurant with excellent service. Try to get an outside table.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

After twelve months since my last visit I was anticipating some differences. The only variations were on the menu. The service and attention to details unchanged.
Entrees
Spring Rolls - generous seafood parcels delivered hot
Beetroot Salad - delicious vegetarian offering. I found it needed a little more acidity.
Mains
Moreton Bay Bugs spaghetti - generous portion of bug laced throughout spaghetti cooked in oil. We asked for extra chilli - note: the fresh chilli comes with the seeds removed. A great choice.
I checked out the other dishes coming to our neighbours' and was equally impressed.
Notably one of the best local restaurants. Great!

1  Thank NoelDPage
Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We go here every Xmas holidays this year was no exception. Unfortunately they didn't have the figs which is amazing however we battled on & had the prawn spring rolls which were fabulous! Not to be missed is the ravioli & chocolate pudding!

1  Thank 59kerrie