Amazing resort! Wonderful service was the key. Delicious, quality buffets with a great variety of choices for all tastes, (even a special Reservation Only Dinner with a Restaurant Captain assigned to you at no additional cost with your all-inclusive stay price). With four crystal clear water pools, one with a water slide and a great kid/family friendly environment, this resort covered it all. A very special "Thank You" to the Guest Services Staff, Ioanna and Angelika, for informing us about the Free Courtesy visit to the Aqua Park at their associate property "Grecotel Kyllinis" which is less than an hour away. It was incredible with many different water slides for kids and adults! This caliber of service that we are accustomed to at the finest American/European Hotels is certainly in place here at Grecotel Lacopetra! We will definitely return next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There are few places in the world that can match the endless relaxation and family entertainment that brand-new Casa Marron squeezes into a summer. Sprawled over an 80,000-square-meter estate at the edge of a fertile plain just 10 km from Araxos international airport, this unique laid-back venue blends into the unspoiled natural landscape and sparkles with the warmth of Mediterranean ambience and tradition. The new Casa Marron family hotel and bungalow complex with all -inclusive facilities is the perfect place to relax, re-energise and remind yourself that happiness is about experiencing moments with the ones you love, while sport lovers find myriad challenges to enjoy the Ionian Sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grecotel Casa Marron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grecotel Lakopetra Beach Hotel Lakkopetra
- Grecotel Lakopetra Beach Kato Achaia