Friendly, helpful, multi-lingual staff, clean rooms and spacious grounds. Just returned from a week here, we were really looking forward to all the daytime activities and entertainment listed in the Thomson brochure but it soon became evident that the hotel was closing down for the end of the Summer season. The water sports had ended before we arrived, there were no dance, cooking or language lessons, the jewellers closed on Thursday, the taverna closed on Wednesday, the supermarket shelves were emptying and then the clothes shop closed on Saturday. The evening entertainment was limited to one belly dancer show and the house band on 4 evenings in the lobby bar. We were told that things in Greece start to shut down but did not expect to see it happening actually at the hotel as we were staying there. Even the sun loungers around the pool were being collected on the Saturday as people were trying to relax there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The legendary Aquila Rithymna Beach fronts the azure 500 m long beach on the north coastal line of Crete. A favorite destination for repeater visitors and vacationers from all over the world, proves the delightful experience of hospitality, sunshine, modern amenities and faultless service. Most of the generous rooms, bungalows and villas housed at the hotel's colorful gardens or at the local style buildings. The resort is specifically aimed at families with children of all ages for magical holidays with plenty of in-house facilities and entertaining activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Rethymnon
- Hotel Aquila Rithymna Beach
- Rithymna Beach Hotel
- Aquila Rithymna Beach Hotel Crete/Adelianos Kampos