2nd visit to this hotel so we knew what to expect.We were b&b but the breakfast
had not altered since our 1st visit in 2015,not great for the British guest of which there were very few.Having said that,the hotel is in a great position and the bar and pool areas are lovely and never crowded.Food served at the bar is very good-I had the best
club sandwich ever! Bar staff are very friendly and attentive. That pool and bar areas are very clean and well laid out with lovely,comfy seating in the bar.
Rooms ok,a bit small and as it was 40 deg plus,air con was not very effective.
Shower was tricky as you cannot angle the shower head so water everywhere.
All in all though,we had a great time and would return to the Palladion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Palladion consists of 79 spacious and ergonomic rooms, all allocating bathroom with continuous supply of hot water, fridge, television, wireless internet access, telephone, hair dryer, air-condition and balcony. The architectural style of our complex combined with the discrete beauty of the settlement will certainly impress you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Palladion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palladion Hotel Rethymnon
- Hotel Palladion Crete/Adelianos Kampos