“Amazing experience - a must for your visit ”

Santorini Horse Riding
Ranked #6 of 17 things to do in Megalochori
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: For excellent holidays at the Greek beautiful island, enjoying our great beaches with horse riding! Our company, that is based on the tradition of our family, with the highly experienced staff has only one target: To provide the highest tourist services in respect and care for the environment, as well to improve our customers and horses safety. Three different routes in the most beautiful places of the island. Explore with us, the unique part of Santorini. Our goal is to see our customers satisfied on departure, having the pleasure and opportunity to see them again in the future. If you like the nature and the adventure, you will have a unique experience to visit places on the island that you won't have the chance to explore them. So, if you love the horses and you are an adventurous person, don't hesitate to try it!
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

We visited in Santorini and booked a 2 hour trek to the beach at sunset. It was an amazing experience. The stables were family run and were very friendly and helpful. The horses were well looked after and the trek was a beautiful experience. Myself (amateur) and my daughter (experienced) went on the trek. My daughter got to go on a separate hack based on her experience. If you are going to Santorini you need to book this !!!

All reviews
"vineyards"
in 10 reviews
"mount"

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We chose the Eros Beach package which we were very happy about.

The family that run the excursion were extremely friendly and introductions were done instantly.

It was nice to see that the entire family were involved in the business. Including the two round boys who must of been 7 years old but more experienced than myself and my partner.

We both had a little riding experience before but this event is still perfect for those who haven’t ridden before.

The horses were beautiful kept and very healthy!

Eros beach was amazing, this is where photos are taken and you can ride in the shallow water. Extremely romantic for all those going as a couple.

Word of warning I would wear sensible clothing. No short shorts or tight trousers. And remember riding comes with sore legs so prepare for that.

Wonderful experience and big thanks to the team that welcomed us so warmly!

Reviewed 14 August 2018

My wife is a big fan of horses and really wanted to take some pictures after our wedding on the beach with some horses in our wedding clothes. We looked around and even called a few places in hopes of finding the best place. We came upon Santorini Horse riding's website and saw that they had really beautiful horses. I had a chance to contact them and asked them a bunch of questions. They were super helpful and nice. Once we met they could not have been more accommodating. Its not easy to take pictures on horses and if you are not an experienced rider you really need someone to handle the horses. They did an awesome job. The pictures came out amazing. I cannot recommend them enough. 5 star service!

1  Thank Freddy d
Reviewed 11 August 2018

In May me and my friend decided to go for horse riding. We searched the internet for stables that organize tours and somehow we booked an excursion. It was a decision we never regretted as everything was perfect! Nikos and his wife (the owners), love their horses and care for them in an excellent way. The excursion was very interesting and Nikos explained everything about the horses, the vines of the island as well as the volcano.
Even when we found the return path closed due to unannounced work done in the area, Nikos was cool and guided his horses correctly so there would be no problem.It was a special experience that we will definitely do again! A special thank you to Nikos's beautiful wife from the beginning of the excursion until we left is smiling and polite! I recommend it to all of you!

1  Thank kleopatrazoutsou
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 July 2018

We stayed in Megalochori Village and booked this a couple days prior to riding. Small family owned business. I road along with my 14 year old daughter and her friend (14) who is an experienced rider. Top notch all the way. The wife of the owner came and picked us up on time. On our ride we had 2 guides - a lead and the other was behind us. Both extremely experienced and I believe one of them competed in Greece. They allow their horses plenty of rest. The lead guide used a lead rope with my daughter's horse since she never rode before. The experienced rider had a stallion and this was the highlight of her trip as well as ours. About 2 hours and took us down to the beach and back. Very relaxing and easy pace. Safety and the riders enjoying the trip are their top concerns. Very gracious. Tip them well if you go- they deserve it!