“Nice view and good food”
Review of Miramare

Miramare
Ranked #21 of 31 Restaurants in Vasiliki
Cuisines: Greek, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

In Vasiliki we kinda ate too much but it was sooooooooo good J We’ve chosen this restaurant as a second choice, but it was near us and one of the first in trip advisor recommendation. The view is nice. We had tsatiki, 4 types of cheese in the oven and the stuffed peppers. The peppers were the best ones we tried in lefkada. For the main course we had a seafood platter, really good, big shrimps, however i couldn’t eat everything, as it was too much. My boyfriend had a vegetarian pizza, reallybig and goood. Everything was tasty, nicely done, i think this was the most expensive meal in our trip, but we did order too much J we were really hungry that day. The only thing I didn’t like was the attitude of the owner, he said there’s no way to get to Agiofili by car, it’s bad road, we did anyway with a Panda and it was ok, we discovered there one of the most wonderful beaches in the island. In conclusion the food is really good, just more positivity for the owner J

Reviewed 21 September 2015

Good Food, good service and views of the harbor.
A great selection of food and fresh caught seafood.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

We eat there 2 days and we took the see food plateau. It was great. Also the serving was OK and the view in the harbor is very pleasant.

Reviewed 15 September 2015 via mobile

Went in for red snapper which was shown to us before we sat down. By the time we ordered there was none left. Bream was good though. Not bad.

Reviewed 10 September 2015

We did turn up very late for this meal and they were still fine with serving us so that was a bonus, through out the meal they were generally polite.

I got a grilled octopus for starter, and swordfish for a main.
My partner shared the starter with me and ordered a Moussaka for his main.

Whilst waiting for the food, I noticed the two waiter looking over at me, nod his head in my direction and say 'Tuna', when they saw me looking they started giggling to each other quite obviously.
This made me a little suspicious as to weather or not I was about to be served Tuna and not the sword fish I asked for, I'm not clued up on swordfish, but im aware it can taste quite similar.
The meal all in all was delicious, and if it was sword fish I ate it was very tasty!