All reviews excellent location floor hosts tavernas bay studio
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

The hosts were very friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and beautiful. The location is very good. We were very close to cafeterias and taverns. We stayed very satisfied. The place was very quiet.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Its an economic hotel and clean with very nice view. It has a parking but unfortunately without control. A common floor to dry your clothes is not very safe. I would go again, but without kids or children cause I had a feeling of insecurity during my staying. In general it is a small family bussiness with a very polite father but it needs to be more professional.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2016

My husband and I stayed here for 14 nights in July 2016, in a studio with sea-view, located on the same floor as the reception (not sure if it's considered the 1st floor or the ground floor, as the whole place is on an elevation). Everything was perfect!

Excellent location, just a very short walk from the tavernas and the taxi-boat to Agiofili (to the right) and the small local beach (to the left).
The view from the patio/ balcony is wonderful, even with the construction works in the port. Regarding the construction works - maybe we were lucky, but the noise was minimal and it started after 10 a.m. and had finished by the time we got back from the beach, so it didn't bother us at all.
As you'd expect, a patio is not as private as a balcony (the "balconies", at least on this level, are separated only laterally, the part in front is common space; our room was the first, so all the other guests had to pass by it on the way to their rooms. For us it wasn't a problem, but it's something you should consider if you like more privacy.

The room was extremely clean all throughout our stay (the towels were changed daily), with excellent water pressure in the shower (there's a shower cabin, not just a curtain, as you sometimes get in Greece at similar price points) and perfectly functioning drains. A big plus for indoor lighting: one of the few hotels in which I could actually see myself in the mirror when putting on my make-up at night :). (I'm short-sighted).
The white furniture in the sleeping area seemed newer than the one in the kitchenette, but the whole place looked really well-taken care of.
The kitchenette seemed well equipped (we didn't do any cooking, so I can't tell for sure), with a really big fridge and a good electric kettle.
All in all, a level of attention to details you rarely get in regular hotels!

The room was quite dark, probably due to the wide patio in front, but for us this was a big plus, as it was cool even in the middle of the afternoon, so we didn't have to use the AC (we're not big fans anyway).

Regarding parking: there are about 5 parking places on the property (less if some of the cars are big).

I saved the best for last: as everybody else has said, the family running the place are lovely, you can really tell they enjoy what they're doing!

We will definitely be staying here again!

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank RalucaMN
Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

It was even better than we expected.Real nice large rooms with seaview and really nice furniture.The hosts were very nice and changed the sheets every single day,asked us constantly about our staying and if everything is ok.Nicoleta is very energic and thoughtful and resolved every query we had.Right next to the facility are a few small but wonderful beaches where you can swim,tan and even go fishing.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The location is perfect, the room was cleaned every day, the view from the balcony is beautifull.
Close to old town Vasiliki, tavernas, markets, shops, bars.
The owner and the people there are very kind...

Date of stay: August 2016