US$ 504
Villa Efterpi(Kontokali)
Pyrros Hotel(Kontokali)
Joanna Rooms(Kontokali)
Agoda.com
All reviewsgouvia marinagreek dancingnothing is too much troublecorfu townthis family run hotelwine makinghome from homerooms are comfortablepoolside restaurantyear after yearpool viewair conditioningfantastic hotelgreek nightmakiselvisentertainment
Reviewed 4 September 2011

I think my brother Neil Bevan has said it all really in a previous review! I'm really happy that he & Anita had such a great time with us at Telesilla! We have now been back to Telesilla on several occasions & I don't know how they do it but it gets better & better each time! I guess it's pure dedication & very hard work!
The food was as delicious as ever & great value! Excellent service, clean rooms, nothing is too much trouble!
I can't wait until next year! I only wish it could be sooner!

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank ejh714
Reviewed 3 September 2011

Kalimera trip advisor readers. If you are looking for a hotel, close to town, small and intimate setting, family run, friendly, with excellent service, then you have found it here. No need to look any further.

I stayed here for 2 weeks at the end of August 2011. From the moment I entered the hotel to the night I left, I knew I had made the best decision in choosing Telesilla as my getaway destination.

Many guests staying at the hotel have been coming for 10 even 20 years. How many hotels can say they have such a return rate? And there's a reason for this. The fabulous family that runs the hotel, the staff, and your fellow guests. Everyone makes you feel welcome from the minute you check-in.

Area: The hotel is conveniently situated within a few minutes walk to the beautiful marina at Gouvia. There is a bus stop directly in front of the hotel that can take you into Corfu town in 10 minutes. Bars, shops, etc are within easy walking distance. If you are like me, and you don't want any hassle getting to places, then this is the perfect hotel for you.

Food: I live in NY and tend to eat at different restaurants every week. After my first meal at Telesilla, I didn't want to eat anywhere else. The menu was full of wonderful greek and regional dishes, including pastistada and stifado.

Pool: Do you worry about getting a chair? No need to throw your towel out 4am, you will always have a sun lounger. Even if the pool is full, the staff will pull out extra chairs for you to ensure all guests have ample space to sun bathe. The restaurant is open all day, so you can get meals and drinks around the pool as well.

Service: The service at Telesilla is unbeatable. Elizabeth, Makis, Tomas, Yanni, Anastasia and Spiros will do everything they can to make sure you are enjoying your holiday and all your desires are met. Many hotels make people feel lost, no one knows who you are, and they don't really care. At Telesilla you are part of the family, where everyone knows your name. The service is very personalized, and the staff will make sure you are always happy and having a good time.

I found Telesilla on trip advisor when i was planning my trip to Corfu. I read reviews like you are now. This was my first stay here, but like the other guests that have been returning year after year, it will not be my last. I can't wait to go back, and I hope I can make a trip again soon.

Thank you everyone at Telesilla for making my holiday unforgettable !!

Selin, New York

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Selin11201
Reviewed 2 September 2011

This family run hotel is close to Corfu town, but set in a friendly, safe and convenient village near a marina.

The staff are very friendly, and never forget your face!

Rooms are comfortable, welcome warm, food good and value exceptional.

If you just want to 'chill out' by the pool, or visit the bussling centre of Corfu town just 5 mins on a bus whcih picks up outside the hotel, this is the place for you. We love it so much we come back every year!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2011

My family and I chose to spend our holiday on Corfu and the hotel we booked was Telesilla. This was our first holiday in Greece and we are delighed. We had a great time and wonderful memories for the 5 days we spent there. The hotel was very easy to find, very clean and cosy, and located conveniently close to Corfu town, the port and the beach. The staff was very friendly and always helpful. What we were inpressed most of all were the evenings in the restaurant by the swimming pool. We recommend to all the visitors of the hotel to definitely dine in the restaurant, or at least have a drink at the bar. Otherwise they will never fully experience the atmosphere of the hotel. The restaurant staff is excellent and they can make one feel very special. Besides, there one can feel the spirit of Greece with the music and dances, and taste really good food. Choose hotel Telesilla and you'll never regret your stay in Corfu, Greece.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 August 2011

Well what a really wonderful Holiday. I stayed at Hotel Telesilla with my wife, sister and Brother in law. My Sister has been many times but it was our first. I think my sister was worried that we may have not liked it (as you do)! Well no worries there the Hotel is really friendly, clean and as for the food I dare anyone to say that is anything less than superb. I spent many an hour at the Bar being entertained by Thomas the Barman. He is a very funny and friendly guy. Makis and Yanni were waiters and also done some Greek dancing every night. Spiros and Sofia and Elizebeth welcomed us at every opportunity and made sure that everything was perfect.
The Lady Chefs must also be mentioned. Their meals were really tasty and very filling! The Hotel has a Bus stop just outside which makes getting around easy. The Marina is a 5 min walk and the Beach is about 15 min walk.

We will be going back soon and are looking forward to seeing all the wonderful staff that have made the Hotel a must. Thomas please have a Large Mythos and an Ouzo chaser ready!

Neil and Anita Bevan
19th August to 26th August 2011 ( Should have stayed longer!!!!!)

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family