stayed there for 2 nights last june.the hotel is in desperate need of renovation in all parts of it...maybe to rebuild it would be the best solution!
the staff were unprofessional and definatelly not fitted for a divani hotel, decoration 70's at the most 80's in style and situation.pool area felt that it was abadoned and the pool-bar/restaurant was looking even older-60's in style .the pool water though was perfectly clear.
the roo was rather small with cheap fabrics and dated but it had a nice balcony with beautiful vies.the bathroom smallish and old with the usual bathroom amenities.mini -bar was making drinks hotter than leaving them out of it, the t.v was one of the old ones and the beds simply o.k.the balcony door could not close properly so we had the ...advantage of hearing all the incoming flights to corfu(the hotel is facing the small miserable so-called international corfu airport).breakfast was o.k and in particular the staff in the breakfast were extremelly rude-especially one member of the staff that in our opinion should have retired years ago and perhaps he should not involved to the tourist business at all.
if i stay there again?no way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the rich history and natural beauty of Corfu Island while staying at Divani Corfu Palace. Situated on the green wooded area of Kanoni, our luxury hotel is only 3 km from Corfu town centre and 1.5 km from Mon Repos beach. Our 4 star hotel facilities include 162 deluxe rooms, 2 restaurants, fitness centre, private parking, concierge, and 4 separate meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Divani Corfu Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Divani Corfu Palace Hotel Kanoni
- Divani Corfu Palace Kanoni