Orbitz.com
Destinia.com
Vio.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
All reviews cleaning pool village greek greece
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 August 2022

When finding this hotel I first thought it was a skam as there was old pictures on google about the previous hotel and also on google maps there was picture of the old hotel but it has been now totally renewed!

I want to thank the great staff at Paralos Venus! They made the vacation feel like vacation. Absolutely lovely, friendly and very personal staff, my special thanks to the restaurant manager, she was the best. The staff made us feel so welcomed since day one. We had an upgrade toa room with our own pool, we got a welcome drinks and also a free of charge ride from the airport to the hotel, which turned out to be such an relief as we were super tired of the flights! Thanks to George for arranging that!

Staff really had an effort as one day when I had a migrine and felt dizzy in the restraunt the most helpful waitress wanted to escort me to my room and she brought all the food we oredered to our room and checked on me that I feel better. And she did that the next morning too. What a loevly people the greek people!

About the room. It was on spot. Totally brand new, full of nice details. There could have been few more softer pillows and some plants in the room and the room terrace to make it more welcome and not so empty. Vleaners did amaizing job every day with the cleaning. No complains about that.

Restaurant and breakfast had the most amaizing food and so good options, especially on breakfast! The lunch menu was good but there wasnt a lot of choises. And it was a bit more difficult as there wasnt a lot of vegetarian options. But they had vegan options at breakfast and veganmilks which I think is progress as I havent seen a lot of it in Greece. Restaurant was nice even though the views at the moment are still to the parking lot the restraunt vould be on the top floor to avoid visitors seiing the prking lot and the empty fields.

You can see that the hotel has just been opened and it has been upgraded to a luxury hotel as some thing are still unorganized and for example breakfast waiting times were a bit long but again the STAFF made us feel special.

Pool area was very nice and very aestehetic! So beautiful and well designed. No bad comments about that! Gym is good but it is pretty hot to workout there during the day as it is an outdoor gym and unless it ks windy, it can be pretty hot.

As a totally relaxation holiday this was a great choise and we totally felt relaxed and speacial guests. It was wprth the money. Analipsi area and the village is not that special, quite full with big resorts and not really that intresting and beautiful. But it was essy to rent a car and go to the east coast and we spent most of the time at the hotel relaxing by the pool so we did not expect anything special from the area. There was pharmacy and markets and nice restraunts near by.

THANK YOU!

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Aleka Pappa, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Paralos Venus Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2022

Kalispera dear jonataniia,

thank you very much for your review and for your time to write it.

We are truly happy you have enjoyed your holidays with us so much. Most importantly that you felt well taken care of and heartwarming by our team. We also read with great joy that you enjoyed the luxurious and comfortable room and the cleanliness of it and the premises, the upscale Greek and Cretan gastronomical tastes, and the relaxing ambience in the pool area.

We also thank you for your feedback and comments, as they help us improve our services and facilities to our guests.

We wish you a nice rest of summer and we would be very happy to welcome you back soon.

Aleka Pappa (Mrs)
Hotel Manager
Paralos Venus Suites

Reviewed 6 August 2022 via mobile

I had a very pleasant stay at the hotel! The food was good and there was lot of choice on the menu. The personnel was very friendly and helpful. I also did a massage at the hotel. I had it done by Silvana a very professional woman who knew exactly what she did. I would definitly recommend it !

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Marie V
Aleka Pappa, Γενικός Διευθυντής at Paralos Venus Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2022

Kalispera dear Mrs Marie V,

Thank you very much for your review and for your time to write it.

Your kind words give us a lot of strength and motivation, even more so, since our hotel has just opened this summer.
We are really happy that you enjoyed your holidays with us and especially the hospitality of our team, the gastronomy with the highest quality local-only ingredients and the massage service.

We wish you a beautiful end of summer and we would be very happy to welcome you again soon.

Aleka Pappa (Ms.)
Hotel Manager
Paralos Venus Suite

Reviewed 18 August 2020

The location for us was perfect: 2 minutes away from the beach and within 1 minute you can find a supermarket, car-rental and a sports café (try to pass Yiannis Club Café without being ‘spotted’ by Yiannis ).

Analipsi is much more quiet than Hersonissos but if you want the night life a taxi will take you there within 10 minutes / 10 euro. For food, bars, watersports and shops and a small scenic center Analipsi offered more than enough for us to stay in ‘our little 1 KM comfort zone’

But what made our Venus Mare vacation memory one that lasts into our minds till us 5 (49, 51, 20, 18, 15) are grey and old? The staff made us feel special, treated us like guests and not as ‘milk cows’. Didn’t matter if you were a big spender or kept your bucks in your pocket. I have never seen a nicer staff in all the travelling I did around the globe than e.g. Larry and Rena. They bend over backwards to make your staff at Venus Mare unforgettable and in a way Larry can do that too when he does the sirtaki.

The rooms are clean, basic but have good air conditioning, and the beds were very nice, which I think is one of the most important aspects considering you have to sleep there for a fortnight. On Crete you only stay in your appartment to sleep, shower or dress up to go out so I for one rather spend my bucks on something else than a pimped room!

Most rooms have Pool / sea view from the balcony where there’s always a nice breeze to cool your sun burned skin while enjoying your coffee, beer or wine to top of your 100% ‘vacation mode’.
You can get a Wi-Fi adapter in each room for a very reasonable price, can do your wash downstairs in the central building and (if there’s room) on the day of departure extend your room for a small fee so you can still relax at the pool before being picked-up by the airport transfer bus.

If it wasn’t for my wife’s philosophy that life is too short to return to the same place every vacation and we’re trying to see as much of the world as possible Venus Mare would definitely be a place I would be returning to for many years!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank Michael v
Reviewed 6 October 2019 via mobile

Cozy and very nice staff. Will definitely come back here again. The drinks are really cheap and soo good. Close to very good restaurants and bar's. But still nice and quite. Decent pool, To bad it closes a bit early. But otherwise very good.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank 708alexandrae
Reviewed 19 September 2019

Picturesque,small complex with excellent apartments and pool.Always spotlessly clean.Very attentive,hard working staff.Breakfast was the same daily but suited us fine-what better than eating on the terrace overlooking the pool every morning! Fresh towels every other day and bedding changed mid stay.Charge for safety deposit box-11euros per week.Couldn`t operate the air con but wasn`t a problem-we just opened the windows!

Room tip: We had a side view balcony on the first floor-views of the pool from there and bedroom window.Definitely choose first floor for views.
Date of stay: September 2019