Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

I had a wicked holiday here most staff are lovley but if u pay for the air conditioning it leaks all over your balcony and the food isn’t the best if we ad braught kids they’d never of eaten there my friend at breakfast time got a raw egg I enjoyed the fruit but I got bored of it cus was same also staff only served drinks from pool bar and while meals were being served u couldent get a drink which was an absolute night mare . Shower took ten years to heat up but the location is wicked and the beach is just wow also our bed was a small double it’s good one of us ain’t a lesibien no door on bathroom so if wanted poo ud b screwed as ur mate would here lol

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

We were in D&D resort in August 2020. Hotel was prepared for requirements of coronavirus, they care about the clean and desinfection . Food was good , waiters were very friendly, helpful, nice and made friendly atmosphere. Minus from us is for air conditioning which costed 7€per day . We were delighted to barman Tasos, who was profesional , made very delicious drinks , invented his verisions which were very tasty . He made also greatful coffe , especially tasted me frappe. Tasos was very postitive person, who smiled all the time. he was helpful- he recommend us things to visit in Crete , he speaks fluently English , but he know also another languages - he suprised me when he talked to me in my own language - polish.
We can recommend you hotel because of price and awsome stuff and barman

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 10 August 2020

The staff are vefriendly very clean hotel but I give all the credit to the bar man who works the hardest. hes very friendly I'll never forget him he knows how to get you drunk. to my friend tasos.....

Date of stay: August 2020
Reviewed 5 August 2020

This was our first time on the Island of crete and we both loved it we stayed at the d&d resort which is very well located for bars shops restaurants and the beach is only a few minutes walk away the hotel itself is immaculately clean and the food is very nice the staff work ever so hard stavros the waiter is fantastic and so kind tasos the guy who runs the pool bar is the nicest guy you will ever meet we talked to him for hours he is so friendly and speaks great English all in all I would go back in a heartbeat what a lovely place to stay

Reviewed 5 August 2020 via mobile

It's not good hotel. No air conditioning at the reception and also at the restaurant even in july when is 40 Celsius degree outside. That's ridiculous! Air conditioning in rooms is extra charge 7€ per day! In good hotels is included to the price. No safe box, because od also extra charge 14€ per week. It's very weak for me.

Check in was very long. Older woman at the reception is slow and unfriendly. The rest of the employees at reception was very nice.

Hotel has two buildings. First one with reception and restuaurant is after renovation. Second building is old and rooms are teribble. Worse than room is bathroom. Awful. I don't know, maybe it's about covid situation maybe, but during all my stay in the hotel my room was dirty.

What pissed me off in the hotel so much?! I ordered early breakfast for 6 person (3 seniors), because at 6 AM we have a trip to Balos. We went to reception around 5.30 AM and there was only cake and coffee. Really? Maybe the owner should eat only cake before trip which starts around 6am and ends around 22pm, so that he will know how it is. This is unacceptable!!!

Second thing that pissed me off - the hotel doesn't have any iron.

Okay I wrote what was bad, but what was good. From the pluses of the hotel:

- it's very close to the beach, 10 minutes walk,
- surroundings is very nice, its picturesque and there is a lot of taverns and shops,
- food in the hotel od very very good,
- Staff at the restaurant was very nice and friendly, older waiter Stavros was very helpful and care about us always,
- Guy from the bar - Tassos was very nice and always made good drinks.

Staff of the hotel and very good food were the reasons I gave 3* instead of 1*. The hotel should employ more Staff, because its ridiculous that guy from the bar helps with serving food in the restaurant and also two waiters for all restaurant is not much.

Trip type: Travelled with family