Went for a meal on Thursday. Was shocking first the vinegar came out like string the mix grill was full of grease the chips where hard like been re heated from night before scampi had chicken nuggets mixed in the gammon was just ham there was 11 off us in.there was work being carried out in outside play area and was a saw and hammer and a nail gun just left on the floor. Never again
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.