We stayed for 7 days and enjoyed every minute of it. First of all the owner is extremely friendly, helpful & considerate. From suggestion on places to go, tour recommendation and takeaway breakfast for early morning depart. We always had nice talks with each other. Great sea view from the balcony overlooking the beach just 200m away. The room itself is clean and tidy. Location is good enough in western Crete for us as we have rent a car. Nice restaurants & grocery stores within walking distance. Free wifi is available. Breakfast is also OK. Overall an excellent choice with very reasonable price.
Just some minor issues. The room is a little small but that won't be a major problem for us as we are mostly out during the day. The bath area is small and the curtain keeps sticking on your body which is a little uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Renieris Hotel in Kato Stalos sits upon a hill with a spectacular view of Kato Stalos beachfront, the Theodorou island and the blue Aegean Sea and only 200 meters away from the sandy beach. Enjoy beautiful sunsets while bathing in our custom pool with a separate children's pool. Our amphitheater-style design captures sea views in almost all of our rooms. Our hotel is family owned and operated. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Renieris Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Renieris Hotel Kato Stalos
- Renieris Hotel Stalos, Crete