Banyan Tree Lang Co
  • Pool
Lamuno Hotel(Da Nang)
Silver Hotel(Da Nang)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsvilla hostlang colagoon villada nangthai restaurantgolf courseprivate poolspecial thanksattentive servicedestination diningfront office manageran unforgettable experiencesister propertygolf clubworld classrecommend this resortlevel of service
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would like to give a thumbs up to the staff of Banyan Tree Lang Co for the service they provided during our stay. Their attentiveness to our needs has exceeded our expectation. Environment and room conditions are wonderful. We are very happy to have booked Banyan Tree for our relaxing trip.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank ngk115
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My wife and I spent one week at the Banyan Tree Lang Co in Vietnam in March 2018. The resort is in a breathtaking location and the service and Staff are out of this world. Every staff member with whom we came in contact, without exception was friendly, helpful, courteous and professional. Our hostess, Dao anticipated all of our needs and left nothing to chance. In addition to golf, there are many activities on the property as well as bus service to Hue and Hoi An that are available at no extra charge. I would not hesitate to recommend this resort to anyone.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Villas are well setup for a relaxing stay. Such a tranquil spot, gorgeous mountains to the back of the resort and beach at the front. Staff bend over backwards to ensure your stay is perfect. Only criticism would be the variety of cuisine available for dinner. A highlight of our stay was attending the Seedlings restaurant program, the trainee staff were amazing and cooked an extremely delicious dinner.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed there late Feb into March. The weather was indifferent to say the least, but that did not dampen our holiday in any way. This hotel is perfect if you like peace and quite and complete relaxation. The staff are amazing they cannot do enough for you so helpful in every way. the food is also very good, our favourite has to be the Saffron Thai restaurant. The chef is from Bangkok so the food is so good and authentic. The waitresses are superb they know all there is to know about the food so any questions can be answered at your table. We stayed in a lagoon villa with a mountain view which was fine no complaints at all. Overall the Banyan tree for us was a fabulous hotel and will return, but maybe a little later in the season.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Sreevalsan B, Hotel Manager at Banyan Tree Lang Co, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Keith,

Thank you for your comments about your recent stay at Banyan Tree Lăng Cô.

I am so glad to read of your enjoyment throughout your stay. We certainly hope that you will have future opportunities to stay with us for an even longer period of time.

Wishing you all the very best from here.

kind regards,
Sreevalsan

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I travel a lot and have stayed in some of the best hotels around the world, and I can honestly say that the Banyan Tree, Lang Co, is now our absolute favorite.

We recently stayed here for our 21st anniversary. Our room was a beautiful garden villa with its own pool looking out onto the lagoon. The grounds of the resort are just lovely and we had so much fun biking around - you're right on the beach but you're also backing onto spectacular mountains, so the scenery could not be better.

I loved that one of their restaurants employs local kids and teaches them to be in the hospitality industry. We had a delicious dinner with them with truly lovely service!

What really differentiates this hotel however is the incredible staff. Our villa host Dao, was so lovely and sweet and the manager Ms Dao was so warm and welcoming and they both went above and beyond to make our stay there truly memorable: from a surprise cake in our room for our anniversary to buying contact lense solution for me from the local town when I realized I hadn't brought any. There were so many little extra things that they did for us, and it was honestly the BEST service we have ever received. Ms Dao and Dao and the rest of the staff at this hotel were absolutely amazing. My husband and I will definitely be going back next year!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for the Perfect Resort Review !

It was our pleasure to be of service to you during your stay and our further pleasure to now read such positive comments about your experiences at Banyan Tree Lăng Cô.

Thank you for such excellent feedback, specifically that to Ms. Dao. I shall be certain to share this commendation with her in recognition of her efforts to host you so well.

We wish you all the very best from here and hope to be able to welcome you back again soon enough.

With best regards,