“Too bad , the location is great but not the food”
Review of La Strada

La Strada
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Lachine
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went back for a easter brunch, had a pleasant experience , they really are making an effort for a pleasant sunday brunch.. The noise level wasn't a problem because people weren't drinking as much ! Lol

Reviewed 20 February 2018

This is the worst restaurant I've ever been to in my life like ever, when they first opened it was excellent then they sold it and its been downhill ever since!put it this way i was the first to order and well they never brought my food they forgot !!!!! they wanted to send me something for free put at that point i was very mad and left the party that i attended

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We had the table d’hôte and we loved it. Bring your wine (if you forget they can order one for you)food was good (veal a lil salty but chicken was amazing). In regards to the service...Sonia was great!
Also kind of expensive so get ready to pay.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Great location on the canal in Lachine with easy parking and ample terrace seating. It is a BYOB which is more and more unusual these days but food prices do not reflect that. Typical Italian fare. Portions were good, nice presentations but nothing exceptional in taste. Service was a bit slow even though restaurant was not full. Dessert was delightful but we were surprised by added cost to the tab as it was presented as part of the table d'hôtel. Only certain desserts are part of set price and this one was not, yet we were not advised so just be careful in what you ask for.
Definitely an okay place to dine but not on top of my list

1  Thank Scottie799
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I was told there are new owners, so when I received my terribly tough filet mignon, i was very upset , i complained to the server but he didn't seem to care... Offered free coffee, what? Bad frozen french fries . So the new owners will not my business in the future ..