Situated on a cliff top in a village outside of Albufeira, so much calmer. Steep but pleasant steps lead down to a beautiful long beach, but not part of the hotel. There is another beach a 10 minute walk away. Attractive outside and indoor pools but I wish the indoor one had been better heated. The sauna and steam room were both out of action which was a shame. There is not much of a garden area to walk round but well kept lawns and plants make it attractive to look at. It’a shame there is wire fence between the hotel and seaview! It is easy to get a bus into Albufeira, Villamoura or Faro but the timetable they give you is incomplete and times are approximate! A few restaurants within walking distance although rather quiet out of season.
Very comfortable rooms - better to be on the side away from the road and noisy school children although the sound insulation is good. My only disappointment after specifically requesting a quiet room! Good wifi connection.
Excellent food considering it is buffet style. Dishes are replenished regularly and there is a wide choice. An effort is made with the tables at night changing themes and colours. Tables are relaid quickly for the next guests and you don’t feel rushed to leave as in some places as they don’t lay up for breakfast as you eat dinner! The outside terrace seating area is lovely.
In fact all personnel were excellent - both efficient and friendly.
Reception staff were very willing to help with anything.
There is a lounge for entertainment in high season. We had mostly low key but enjoyable singers in the bar area.
Drinks are reasonably priced - I can particularly recommend the sangria!
A very enjoyable stay and I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The 4*TUI BLUE Falesia is a holiday resort located on the seafront, in Albufeira, at the Algarve, Portugal, for adults only. It has 349 rooms surrounded by extensive gardens, 3 restaurants, 1 bar, 3 swimming pools, sauna and gym, WiFi access with a fee. With access to a small cove directly from the hotel. Located only a 15 minutes walk from Falesia Beach away, 10 minutes from Albufeira and 20 minutes from Faro International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your TUI BLUE Falesia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riu Palace Algarve Albufeira
- TUI BLUE Falesia Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira