We stayed at this hotel in august 2011 for a fortnight and it was lovely. Got put in a room on X block which wasn't nice at all (smelt damp) when we asked to change the hotel was fully booked but there was 2 rooms left which people were going into so the porter came and picked us up in his buggy to show us them & we chose the S block 215. This room was a lot better which was next to the pool,bar and restaurants. This was in the Aquamarine end which was a lot quieter than the Adriana end. We sunbathed on the grassed area which was really quiet. Considering it was peak time we always had beds even when we missed breakfast and went down at 12. Rooms were a bit basic but you only sleep in them. Only ate at the Adriana once as it was really busy and the same food as the other restaurants and we also stayed down this end too. We got the bus into Albuferia one day which we weren't impressed & the beach wasn't anything special the beach was better at the hotel. The weather was really nice with a breeze and it rained a couple of days. Also what I wanted to know before we went was if you could get towels at the hotel which I found that you could when I got there for a charge which would have saved on may luggage. Would recommend this hotel and I have tried to book for next year but is a lot more expensive than this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an area of 17 hectares, Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort has 439 rooms, providing family environment, diverse service offer and quality care. Situated in Olhos de Água, in the municipality of Albufeira, in the Algarve, this Resort is housed in natural environment and enjoys a privileged location next to the beach, guaranteeing the peace and privacy of our guests, yet ideal for holding events. The proximity of the city of Albufeira and Vilamoura tourist complex, two tourist destinations and animation of the region represents an alternative for those who prefer to explore the potential around the hotel. The All Inclusive concept takes in this hotel its highest expression, given that waiver include the diverse range of services provided. Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort offers a huge variety of buffets in our 3 Restaurants: A main Restaurant and two theme restaurants(availability and time-tables may change and are subject to seasonal demand), which include meat and fish dishes, as well as vegetarian options, freshly baked pizzas,soups, pasta, salads and desserts. Throughout the day, in addition to the main meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner), there are snacks. Drinks are also included, throughout the day and during all meals. There is water, soft drinks, beer, wine and other alcoholic drinks. In our hotel, the All Inclusive offer theme nights, where our buffets change and give you the possibility of enjoying new dishes: Portuguese, asian, tropical, mexican and many more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquamarina Beach Club Hotel Olhos De Agua
- Aquamarina Beach Hotel
- Aquamarina Beach Albufeira
- Adriana Beach Club Hotel Resort Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira