We stayed here for a week in July and it was the best holiday I've been on yet! The hotel was fantastic with very spacious rooms and bathroom. There were 3 separate restaurants within the hotel, all of which provided lovely food with a great variety every night. The hotel also offered free bottles of water from reception which is good to know should you need it. The pool and outside areas were great and nothing negative could be said about it. There is a night club at the hotel which although was never overly busy on the nights we went, it was a good laugh nevertheless. Last of all, the animation team were out of this world!! Never come across such lovely and funny people and it is so obvious how much their hearts are in ensuring everyone there has the best holiday. In the evenings also they put on some fantastic shows and entertainment which had everyone laughing! I could 100% recommend this hotel to families and couples alike and would hope to return at some point.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira