We spent a week at the guarana on an all inclusive basis. The hotel is amazingly clean and the staff can't do enough for you. Our room was lovely and was cleaned really well every day. The food was good and in all the restaurants there was an amazing variety. There was also a good amount of choice with the drinks. The hotel is only a short walk from the beach.
For us the hotel was let down by a few things. The beds are incredibly uncomfortable, as are the sunbeds. Despite the notices people do reserve sunbeds and no action is taken. The ambience in the main restaurant and grill can only be desrcibed as frantic. We tried eating late but there were still loads of young kids screaming and running around.
These things said we had a great week and would recommend the hotel for families.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2017. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Visa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira