Just returned from a week at the "All Inclusive" Riu Guarana after a fabulous stay !
Riu have excelled themselves with both the facilities & especially the staff at this hotel.
The food was varied and of excellent quality throughout the week.The pool/gardens are extensive and very well maintained.Cleanliness could not be faulted either in the rooms or public areas.
A special word of praise for the entertainments staff who were certainly entertaining and produced most of the evening shows themselves.
Overall probably the best hotel we have stayed in for many a year and will be returning in September.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opened summer 2008. Located in Olhos d'Agua in the Algarve. 6-Storey main building and 2-storey annex building. 15 Minutes' walk from Praia da Falesia beach. Access to a small cove from the hotel Riu Palace Algarve is via cliff side steps (an approximate 10 minute walk). 8 Km from Albufeira. 500 M from various shops. 35 Km from the airport. 500 M from a bus stop. Credit cards accepted: MasterCard, Amex, Visa, Diners. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your ClubHotel Riu Guarana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Albufeira
- Clubhotel Riu Guarana Hotel Albufeira
- ClubHotel Riu Guarana Olhos De Agua, Portugal - Albufeira