The Country Club is a beautiful resort. Well laid out; with grass, flowers, trees, lovely villa's and great facilities.
The staff are helpful and courteous.
Our villa was spotless. Well designed and very well equipped. Air conditioning that worked and was not too noisy. The balcony that was not overlooked.
The sport's facilities are excellent - tennis, squash and a gym. Classes in spinning, Pilates and body maintenance. Pool is a good size and well maintained. There is an attached children's pool. If you are looking for a quiet lie down by the pool - this may not be for you as it can get noisy and you may get wet!
Wednesday night is barbeque night, which was fun. They cover part of the pool to make a dance floor and have a live band. The food was good and there was plenty of it.
Food and drink is available by the pool and the ice cream was superb value for money
There is a free, regular bus down to a sandy, clean beach. The sea is "refreshing" but also clean and is sandy all the way out. Beds and parasol's are available to hire.
We tried to do everything - but ran out of time.
A car is needed to ensure you can get to other restaurants and venue's.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1986 the club enjoys a privileged location, nestling within the pine forest and golfing greens of Quinta do Lago, which is renowned as Europe’s most upmarket residential and leisure resort. The 1800-acres of the Quinta do Lago estate are partly embraced by the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a protected nature reserve of world importance. The park is the habitat for a wide range of resident and migratory birds, some a threatened species, and other rare flora and fauna.The master plan of Quinta do Lago allows for an environmentally friendly balance between residential construction and green space, so helping to preserve one of the largest pine forests in Europe. The resort is flanked to the south by the eco rich estuary and sand dunes of the nature reserve and this is crossed by a wooden bridge that leads to a vast, sandy, unspoiled beach stretching for several kilometres just a few minutes from Four Seasons Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Four Seasons Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Country Club
- Four Seasons Country Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Four Seasons Country Club Quinta Do Lago, Algarve, Portugal