Stayed here in April 2012. It was a really great place. Unfortunately booked with a company called Sandyblue who were great right up to paying the money, then never heard from them again. They booked the hotel but did not even send me an email confirmation, directions, basically anything. Useless company who I would not use again.
On to the hotel apartment. I booked a one bedroom and it was clean, tidy, well equipped and set in a great location. The food at the hotel was really good and well priced. The most important point that was not told to me before i booked was the whole site had Wifi and the charge was a reasonable 15 euros for two devices for a week. I was resigned to not having wifi as it was not mentioned and always feel lost without it. The only bad point of my stay was the miserable head waiter. When he had a day off the other waiters seem to come to life and be happier and more helpful. This was my first trip to Quinta Do Lago and I would defiantly go there again. The setting was perfect, prices were reasonable and scenery was out of this world. Faro airport was efficient as we're the car hire company I used so the whole journey from UK was quick and only a short trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Established in 1986 the club enjoys a privileged location, nestling within the pine forest and golfing greens of Quinta do Lago, which is renowned as Europe’s most upmarket residential and leisure resort. The 1800-acres of the Quinta do Lago estate are partly embraced by the Ria Formosa Natural Park, a protected nature reserve of world importance. The park is the habitat for a wide range of resident and migratory birds, some a threatened species, and other rare flora and fauna.The master plan of Quinta do Lago allows for an environmentally friendly balance between residential construction and green space, so helping to preserve one of the largest pine forests in Europe. The resort is flanked to the south by the eco rich estuary and sand dunes of the nature reserve and this is crossed by a wooden bridge that leads to a vast, sandy, unspoiled beach stretching for several kilometres just a few minutes from Four Seasons Country Club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Four Seasons Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Country Club
- Four Seasons Country Club Hotel Quinta Do Lago
- Four Seasons Country Club Quinta Do Lago, Algarve, Portugal