“Perfection in Tisno”
other travellers have booked this property
Every meal tastes better with a view like this! One of our 10 rooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from one of our three terraces
Every meal tastes better with a view like this!
One of our 10 rooms
View of the mainland from the terrace
Aerial view of the road-bridge
Fun aqua park just 5 minutes walk away
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MILJA4
Geelong, Australia
“Perfection in Tisno”
Reviewed 9 March 2016 for a stay in July 2014

I really couldn't have picked a better location, property or hosts. Beti and Veso were so welcoming, full of useful and quality information and very easy to get along with. In fact Veso had recommended a day trip to island ‘Zut’ and I must say it was heaven and one of the best days of my life. I had a beautiful and relaxing time here and I couldn’t recommend a better place when visiting Tisno.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
dikagr310...
Zagreb, Croatia
“Relaxing and fun”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in July 2015

I have visited Tisno on more then one occasion, mostly with my family, and every time I go there, I keep returning to Beti and Veso's place. The hosts are incredibly nice people that always help us with all sorts of tips regarding everything - the beaches, events that are going on during our stay there, restaurant recommendations, other places nearby that are also worth seeing etc. The rooms are clean and the view is absolutely amazing due to the fact that it is right across the road from the sea where you can go for a swim whenever you want! Just the view itself is already a big stress relief factor. I definitely recommend this place!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 18-24
4 Mar 2016
Thank you Diana for your great review and know you and your family are welcome back anytime!
Liliana03...
Zator, Poland
“Relaxing holiday with a magnificent view”
Reviewed 3 March 2016 for a stay in July 2015

Wonderful place , wonderful hosts , very helpful. They have no impossible things .
Beautiful unforgettable view from the balcony. The hosts recommending the place where you can eat , shop and explore .
Rooms and bathrooms are clean , simply furnished but there is everything you need . Large kitchen well equipped , the hosts provide whatever you need .
Close to a beautiful little beach with aquapark for older children and adults.
I would recommend accommodation with all my heart <3

Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4 Mar 2016
Thank you Liliana for your kind words. We loved having you stay with us and hope to see you again!
Elvis3113
Melbourne, Australia
“Beautiful Vista”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in June 2015

In the summer of 2015 I stayed at this amazing place in Tisno. Beti and her family's hospitality was warm, considerate and satisfying. I loved the area so much I extended my stay for another week. Their rooms are spacious, ingeniously functional and quiet. No TV in the rooms but it compensated by the amazing ocean views. The location is second to none, just across the road from the beautiful Adriatic Sea and a short stroll to the towns neighbourhood thoroughfare or to a spectacular hilltop vista wrapped in indigenous nature. They know the area well and readily dispense tips on current events.
Beti's husband Veso chaperoned me to the KORNATI ISLANDS which is a group of about 130 islands, islets and reefs sprinkled in the deep blue sea of the Adriatic (a must see)
I would definitely recommend staying here.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
Igor J
“Lovely holiday rooms on great location!”
Reviewed 2 March 2016 for a stay in August 2015

Everything is exactly as described. Great rooms right next to the sea. Everything is very clean. Shops and restaurants are just 5 minutes of walk away. The beach is also just 5 minute away with great aquapark which I recommend to try!:)
Owners are really kind and friendly, ready to help in every moment and answer on all questions, and they speak english very well!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The most beautifl view from room terrace. Rooms and bathrooms are clean.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
3 Mar 2016
Thank you Igor for your great review. We loved having you stay with us and would love to see you back soon!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing