“Nice service but Average food joint”
Review of Sedra

Sedra
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Irinovac
Cuisines: Pizza, Croatian
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I went here With family for dinner. On the plus side the service was friendly, the beer plentiful and cold, and the food was quick. Down side was that the food was very average. Not bad; just average, with no frills. I had the "steak" which was disappointing as it wasn't even a steak. Wife and daughter had pasta, which was better and what I'd recommend you going for if you go here.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
There are newer reviews for Sedra

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Great food, large portions. Our waitress suggested with share the grill platter......she was right.....it was huge and tasted fantastic. Good beer and wine too!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed mixed meat and mixed fish grills. Has aircon and ceiling fans in a spacious and airy group of rooms

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Ok so I NEVER do this. Seriously never. But I've also never had something like this happen before so I guess there is a first for everything. First, let me clarify that my husband and I only ate at the RESTAURANT. I know this is a hotel/restaurant and my point in posting this review is definitely not to ruin their entire business. We are staying at a guesthouse nearby and decided to give restaurant sedra a try. Our server was grumpy each time we interacted with him but we both chalked that up to him being tired at the end of a long day (we got there at 2000 to eat dinner). We both ordered pizzas, which in all fairness were pretty good. We ate dinner and enjoyed 3 glasses of plavac wine between the 2 of us, which were listed as 12,00 kuna on the menu for a 0.1 l pour. I commented at how cheap the wine was to my husband. When we got the bill, the server had charged us 72,00 for the wine, which would assume we ordered 6 glasses of wine. My husband respectfully explained this to the server, who stated that he is charging us for this because he poured 0.2l of wine in each glass. When we asked why he would do this if we ordered only 1 glass, as listed on the menu, he said that he doesn't have smaller glasses. My husband asked why he filled the glass the whole way. He didn't have an answer for this. Instead he stood there and continued to repeat himself that this is the normal pour and way they charge. I commented that a glass was listed as 12,00 (about $2) on the menu, this is what I ordered, and that it seemed pretty dishonest to pour more and then charge customers twice as much as this. We tried to calmly explain why we didn't feel comfortable paying this but the server refused to change the bill. He said this was "normal." My husband added that we live in Europe and have been visiting Croatia for 11 days and have never encountered this. He just syood there and stared at us. We paid the bill because it was 36,00 (about $6) extra and not worth the fuss of raising it up to a manager/owner, etc. But we left feeling appalled that someone would a) run a business in this dishonest way, b) treat customers with such utter disrespect, c) literally refuse to take 36,00 kuna off the bill out of spite, and d) act like this is a normal business practice. Like I said, I NEVER write a review like this. But who does this??

2  Thank Megan D
Reviewed 22 May 2017

Had dinner and breakfast here. Both meals were very well done. Wait staff were very friendly. Also has bar area.