We visited Crete for the first time and stayed here in Gerani. The Hotel was great the room super pool and the sea - wow!
Gerani in itself was no exitment but a short trip to Chania ( 20 euro fixed fee ) is recommended at least once. The harbour and the old town was really nice. The even had a haegen dazs boutique for ice cream ;)
I have no problem to recommend this !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True paradise! The charm of traditional cretan village with modern resort facilities. Ideal for families and couples!11 km from the beautiful town of Chania lies one of Crete’s preserved secrets, the beautiful beach resort of Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise, situated on the graphic coastline of Platanias. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise Hotel Gerani
- Bravo Creta Paradise Platanias
- Family Life Creta Paradise By Atlantica Gerani, Crete - Chania