just returned from a week all inclusive at the Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise and we are already planning our trip for next year along with about 10 people we made friends with.
the hotel is clean and well presented with friendly staff.
this is the first time i have been away and enjoyed every meal time with a great selection of food morning,noon and night.
rooms are nice clean with one of the best beds i have ever slept in while on holiday.
resort is 15-20 min walk to the nearest town with all the shops and cafes,or you could jump on the bus and pay 2 euros and go into chania.
rep was fantastic who always had a smile on her face and ready to help,even when she was creating gerani's first library :).
when we arrived we was told our room was across the road from the hotel and we thought this was strange but came to really enjoying ourselves as it had its own pool and bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- True paradise! The charm of traditional cretan village with modern resort facilities. Ideal for families and couples!11 km from the beautiful town of Chania lies one of Crete’s preserved secrets, the beautiful beach resort of Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise, situated on the graphic coastline of Platanias. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Atlantica Caldera Creta Paradise Hotel Gerani
- Bravo Creta Paradise Platanias
- Family Life Creta Paradise By Atlantica Gerani, Crete - Chania