“If you need to have a relaxing Holiday go to...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Stavros F
Athens, Greece
“If you need to have a relaxing Holiday go to Viganj and stay at Tri Vlake Apartments”
Reviewed 29 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

We stayed there for a week. If you didn't visit Dalmatia do it soon. The all area and specially Viganj it's a little paradise. The view from the apartment was incredible. Just in front of us we had a blue, clear sea, some green islands and a fantastic view of the medieval city of Korcula island or as they say the small Dubrovnik. The apartment had 2 rooms , fully equipped kitchen and a brand new bathroom. Mrs Jadranka the owner everyday welcoming us with a bid smile at the face. On my birthday she prepare a cake and crepes for me and send it to the room. And I discover that I had the same day birthday with her Husband.
My visit to Viganj and the surrounding area was my best relaxing holidays ever.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing