All reviews lovely hotel family run lefkada town main town air conditioning delightful garden hard beds the owner swimming pool is every morning bungalow trees greece gym island serenity signal
Reviewed 17 September 2018

I stumbled upon Hotel Konaki at the height of high season in Lefkas -- I called in the morning to ask for a room that night, and they were kind enough to hold their last available room for me, without a credit card. I'd anticipated taking a 10-euro taxi from the Lefkas bus station to Konaki, but ultimately caught a 20-min bus for less than 2 euro.

The hotel grounds are gorgeous and peaceful (my room was in the farthest-out building, with an incredible inland view and the sound of farm animals in the distance), the breakfast was great, and -- most importantly -- the owner, Nick, and his staff are really, really lovely and accommodating.

I only stayed two nights, but they were kind enough to store my large luggage in their office for an entire week while I sailed. When I returned to collect my luggage and was time-strapped to get a ride back to the Lefkas bus station, no taxis or buses were available -- it was a Sunday. Nick's solution was to have a hotel staffer personally drive me to the bus station. Free of charge. It was above-and-beyond hospitality.

I took advantage of the pool bar and library at Konaki, but spent most of my time at beaches all over the northern part of Lefkas. There are several tranquil, lake-like (eastern coast) beaches within walking distance, and the staff facilitated a bike rental (7 euro/day) that allowed me to go to Lefkas Town and to stunning west-coast beaches.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2018

I must say a big thank you to this hotel. We had stayed in Lefkada for a wedding. The proprietor of where we stayed would not allow us to store our bags after we checked out and this left us with 7 hours to kill.

The manager here was great, he allowed us to store all of our baggage, use his gym and pool, even providing towels. We all enjoyed great food and drink in the poolside bar and really wish we had stayed here for the week.

The staff were very welcoming and friendly. On behalf of our party, Efcharistó!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank RayBrixham
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Very nice garden full of flowers and garden furniture, great service & breakfast, refurbished rooms with a view to the swimming pool.. complete bar open until mid night by the pool. Lovely hosts with guided tours available to be booked from the hotel directly!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel Konaki L, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Konaki, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you ever so much for choosing our hotel for your stay in Lefkada and for your lovely comments.

We are very pleased to know that you had a good time with us and we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you soon again in our hotel.

The Team

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I would like to recommend to everyone this hotel! The service is great,the parking lot is huge, they have 2, one on the back and one in front of the hotel, rooms are soooo huge and clean (they clean the rooms everyday and change the sheets every second day). Our room was in the part "Kalipso" and the view was soooooo nice! This hotel is near to the center Lefkas, 3 min by car( for Lefkada u NEEEEAAADDD a car cuz the point is to view every single part of the island). We had the perfect 10 days and we will come again here for sure!!!!

Best regards!!!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Jelena C
Hotel Konaki L, General Manager at Hotel Konaki, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank, you for your kind words.

We do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you in our hotel soon again

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Loved everything about this hotel! The owners, the staff, the rooms, the food, the drinks and the property! Just everything! Everyone was super friendly and honest! My son lost his GoPro, and the Hotel recovered it ! They are sending it back to us in the States with one of their friends who lives here. That says so much about the people at this establishment, and of Greece! I was born in Greece, and haven't gotten back in a long time! I will go every year now! Can't wait! See you all next year!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family