Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2019

Booked this Hotel from "Atithi on Trip" had 3 night stay at this hotel in Feb Month room provided us was very nice with nice view. Staff and food at hotel was good.
Tnks "Atithi on trip" for this lovely Stay

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 February 2019

What are you expect from hotel golden meadows? Everything you will get at golden meadows.

Location is good
Food is Testy
Room Services is very good
Hotel interior attractive
Staff behavior Friendly
Hotel owner behavior Excellent (supportive)
I have stayed in hotel golden meadows for 3 nights & 2 Days. This is a totally Family hotel, I think hotel golden meadows is one of the best hotel in Manali.
Thanks
Brijesh Patel

Room tip: Must try this hotel best hotel
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 February 2019 via mobile

A very awesome place to stay here and a good accommodation is provided.Good food dinned. View is good from the cottage.
Happy to visit here.❤
It's very good to visit with friends and chill out here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Great location. Lovely ambience. I booked this hotel and the whole tour from delhi to manali, dharamsala, dal housie and back to delhi under the owner.. mr. and mrs. Garje.
Great planning and good hospitality. No complaints at all.
5 star for service, hotel, cleanliness, and customer service

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Sabrina18021988
Cyber_Tatva, Manager at OYO 1837 Hotel Golden Meadows, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2019

Dear Sabrina
Thanks a lot for your kind review. We are highly obliged for rating us with full grades 5/5 in every field. This inspires us to maintain high standards of services, Glad to serve you.
Best Wishes.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel has been my worst pick ever.
I booked it online through a website seeing pictures put but it was no where near to that.
It was dirty with lobby filled with garbage bags torn and spilled over.
The rooms were stinking with flies all around.
Insects flying and resting all along.

THE LOCATION
It's in prini, location wise no complaints.

THE AMBIANCE
it was pathetic.
Torn carpets, reception was messy.
Rooms disaster.
The bed sheets and pillow covers were stained with God knows what.
The bathrooms were unwashed and dirty.

THE STAFF
Completely hostile.
Arrogant and kids were hired.

I won't recommend this place at all and in fact would ask not to even think of it.
I was fortunate enough that the website I booked with was courteous enough to help me with cancellation and refund or else I would have wasted my money.
I checked inn and within 15 min I check out.
Even 15 min I could not tolerate the place.
Please avoid .