Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews live music honeymoon suite special thanks fun zone open terrace maharaja suite big balcony delicious food gm mr amazing hospitality general manager visit manali wonderful experience mountain view awesome stay amazing property jain food
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 June 2019

Snow flakes resort is a lovely place I m writing after my visit.food quality is good.hotel amenities and ambience is very nice. their front desk staff dinning staff are very cooperative special thanks to
Mr Rohit (gm)
Mr Vivek

Trip type: Travelled with friends
rohitraj0118, General Manager at Snowflakes Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2019

Greetings from Snow Flakes Resort Manali !!!

Thanks for rating us on Trip Advisor & I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Snow Flakes Resort is indeed an ideal location, surrounded by beautiful views of the Great Himalayas & Snow Clad Mountains. Also I would like to thank you for your kind appreciation, At Snow Flakes Resort Manali, we are committed to consistently providing warm, efficient and discrete service to our guests and their appreciation and acknowledgement is always our greatest reward.

Reviewed 19 June 2019 via mobile

Hi
I am writing this review post my visit at this lovely place. Whole experience at hotel was fabulous but specially thanks to Mr. Vivek verma for his support.they are having a great hospitality with such nice ❤️ pesron.

You should visit and enjoy the beauty of this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
rohitraj0118, General Manager at Snowflakes Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Greetings from Snow Flakes Resort Manali !!!

Snow Flakes Resort is indeed an ideal location, surrounded by beautiful views of the Great Himalayas & Snow Clad Mountains. Also I have shared your feedback with my team members and they are humbled by your praise and recognition.

Reviewed 18 June 2019

Our stay at snow flakes resort was very pleasant from the time we checked in. Very spacious room .Hotel is located in a very good location , the view of the mountains and river stream.

I was impressed with Ms. Koyal Sharma who we met upon our check out while returning from Kasol, she was very professional and friendly A1 in terms of understanding the guest needs, we wish if she was there from the time we checked in. We would love to come back with our friends. so look forward to meet you again Ms Sharma and thanks again for all the suggestions.
The Food is delicious, excellent view from the restaurant and rooms. Also having a very private area in the Bar, amazing spa with Jacuzzi -Sauna and steam, Good indoor and outdoor activities for the kids along with gymnasium.

At the end, I would also thank rest of the team of Snow flakes for being very polite and helpfully.

Room tip: location , Hospitality, Good food
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
rohitraj0118, General Manager at Snowflakes Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2019

Reviewed 17 June 2019 via mobile

Love the resort it's just amazing the view the food ,staff everything is up to the mark would like to reccomend this resort to all my friends and family I will visit again for sure it like a home away from home !!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
rohitraj0118, General Manager at Snowflakes Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2019

Reviewed 17 June 2019

I have recently stayed at the Resort Snow Flakes with my friends. Great location, lovely view of mountains, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. We were greeted warmly, almost exuberantly, no matter who is manning the front desk. The staff go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. We were treated as if we were family. Our rooms were spacious and scrupulously clean. I would like to say thanks to all of the team members for their warm hospitality, endeavour and customers dealing. Keep up the good work and I'll see you soon.

Best Regards,