All reviews the owner breakfast room infinity pool red beach fira and oia breathtaking views of the caldera the bus beautiful hotel local restaurants the hotel offers breakfast was delicious excellent view santorini experience quiet side off the beaten path his team private balcony
Reviewed 16 October 2017

This place is paradise. Honestly, so many nice places on this island known for its sunsets, but what sets this place apart is the service, which was the best of our travels.

From the time you check in until you leave, everyone around is here to help you. Whether it is booking boating tours, renting ATV's to dinner recommendations, we have never felt so taken care of.

There is a reason this place gets ratings so high. Oh and did I mention the breakfast is amazing.
Trust me, when I say, this is not only one of the nicest resorts I have stayed in, the value makes it a guarantee.

Enjoy

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

My wife and I booked a two night stay at Apanemo and we wished we could have stayed longer. The hotel is located in Akrotiri and has fantastic views of the Caldera, which you can enjoy from the private balcony or the pool area and almost anywhere around the hill-top location. We had convenient parking (a rental car to get to the hotel is strongly recommended, though they do offer shuttle services). The buffet breakfast was great with a wide selection of delicious homemade goods. Above all, the staff were superb! They greeted us with a smile and a complementary drink. On our last day, we came back in the afternoon to collect our luggage and freshen up before heading to the airport and we ordered a coffee. The lovely lady who served us the coffee insisted it was complimentary, which was a real treat. Overall, this hotel is a fabulous choice for Santorini. Thank you to everyone at Apanemo!

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Good Caldera view. Suite room spacious, although extremely close to the road, which was surprising and disappointing. Breakfast could be better for that price.

Be aware that you will need to rent a car to travel from the hotel to any other location of the island.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017

We spent three days in Apanemo last year and we had a great time there. The view from apartment was perfect. The stuff was very welcoming. I really love this place and I hope I will visit this place with my partner again. This place is wonderful. I can recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival at around 8pm, I was greeted by staff who took my bags from me straight to me room and a lovely lady took me into the hotels restaurant and gave me a complimentary glass of white wine and a dessert.

She then explained all of the services that the hotel offered, local attractions and hot spots, and then took me to my room. I was dark when I arrived so I didn't get to appreciate the full beauty of the hotels location until the next morning.

The location may be a little bit away from Oia and Fira but it wouldn't matter when you have views like this right on your doorstep. I was amazed! The breakfast that's included was brilliant, and again the views were amazing.

The staff were so helpful, they treated you like a family member. So polite and kind!

This hotel is way more than a 3 star, why it isn't 5 star I do not know. If I ever return, this will be the place I will stay!

Thank you all at Apanemo!

Date of stay: September 2017