“Fantastic Villa Everything You Need - Ignore...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
3 bed villa with private solar heated cover swimming pool 6m x 12m sleeps 6 free wifi
heated Swimming pool 6m x 12m
front of villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jolondon6...
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Villa Everything You Need - Ignore negative comments”
Reviewed 9 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

Me and my family recently returned after a week long break. We have have stayed in Fueraventura a couple of times before. The journey by car takes approx 10-15 minutes from the airport also you don't need to take loads of clothes or suitcases as everything is there, washing machine, iron, towels, etc.

When we arrived as I normally do my OCD kicks in, I always check if the bedding's clean and check if the bathroom, floors, kitchen have been cleaned and I must say it was spotless inside. There was quite a bit of dust in the pool area, but in my past experience's this is normal and cannot be helped, when you sweep it just comes back. At the end of the day this is a self catering villa and not a hotel. If you need anything, Paula and John live next door and are happy to help and give you clean towels and clean bedding when you need it and are so helpful.

There were 8 of us and we enjoyed our day's having drinks and BBQ's around the pool and making use of the comfy chairs outside and the large table sits 810 people. The pool area is private and you are not being overlooked as the houses are some distance away. When I was here in September we did not hear or see any building works, you might hear the odd dog barking thats it. It was a total chill and if you want to go to a bar its only 10 minutes drive away. A taxi would cost around 20 euros each way to from the villa to Caleta. There is air con provided in all the bedrooms and also the living room, this was fantastic and cooled us down each night.

This villa offers everything you need and you will not be disappointed!!

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Carlydleu
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Needs attention”
Reviewed 27 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We booked the villa for some time in the sun, home from home. We frequently break away this way and have booked villas in America, Australia, U.K. And other locations, never with a problem, we also have a family home in Portugal so have a good idea of staying self catering away from home and dealing with a family villa 100% single handed.
Unfortunately this break was only enjoyed for approximately 8 hours before we encountered our first problem which became the first of many. The villa unfortunately wasn't quite like the pictures had depicted it and hadn't been cleaned to a high enough standard and this followed through to the outside area, which was basic and we found unusable as a good outdoor dining & living space. We like to enjoy family evenings around the dinner table & relaxing on the sofas, but it wasn't possible here, the furniture wasnt comfortable and didn't have all the cushions and the inside table didn't cater for the numbers that it sleeps.
The kitchen area needed a clean before I would use it so we ate out the first night, although not impressed we are get on with it types and I had just planned to give it a good clean the following day, but to mention it to the caretakers so they could check the cleaning standard.
The issue of cleanliness came to light in a rather austounding way the first night when we uncovered some mice within the property, and it was then on further inspection that they had "frequented" everywhere.
The quiet location, was for the duration of our stay a building site of heavy excavation work in the back garden by the pool, very noisy very dusty and not very private if you have young children that are in and out of their bathing suits by the pool.
The Air conditioning didn't work for half of the stay and neither did the Internet.
It requires better attention to detail, the needs of a paying guest (self catering should not mean a lesser standard ) and a better property management for when things do go wrong. Waiting several days for a tradesman may be ok if it's your home, but not for a holiday rental. If your guests pay for a villa with certain facilities that's exactly what they should get and if the owner has to pay a premium for the job to be done, then so be it.

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Kellianne...
“Everything you could want and more”
Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Booking was straight forward and communication perfect. The only trouble we had was finding the villa. It's in a quiet area which we loved. We hired a car so we where never far away from anything or busier parts. Would definitely recommend hiring a car. I don't understand why anyone could say the decor was dated or the villa was dirty. The villa is spotless and very well looked after. The villa has ceramic tiles threw out so of course you will have to sweep up more often. I loved everything about this villa and Paul and John next door helped us with everything we needed to know. Thanx again deana look forward to booking in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
LycanLady
Ireland
“Lovely Villa”
Reviewed 15 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Beautiful decor, clean and had a large pool. The initial tour by the English speaking neighbours was very helpful. Would recommend this villa. A++
Thanks Deanna.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Kimgreen0...
Lakenheath, United Kingdom
“Not clean”
Reviewed 18 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

The owners were warm, friendly people, greeted us and gave a tour of the home to get us situated. However when we started to unpack I looked closer and realized the house was dirty. There was dried up toothpaste in the sink, sand and grit in the bathtub, lint/dust/hair in the sinks and toilets. The hairdryer was coated in a thick layer of dust. I swept the master bedroom twice and each time we walked back in there was more hair on the floor. I went next door to let them know I was not pleased with the cleanliness of the house. When I showed her the hair in the bedroom, she said she didn't see anything. I pointed to the 4 pieces of hair at my feet (that kept appearing despite sweeping over and over) and she said, "you can't expect it all to be gone." I spent the first hour of my vacation cleaning the house so I would be comfortable with my family staying here. There was no hand soap in the bathrooms so we bought nice large ones for both bathrooms so future guest can wash their hands after using the toilet. I could go on, but I think you get the idea. I was disappointed that when I pointed out my concerns, the owner looked at me as if I was being unreasonable. She dutifuly mopped the house again, but was just pushing hair and lint around rather than actually getting it out of the house. You spend a lot of money to go on holiday, and if there is a problem I expect my concerns to be taken seriously, not met with eyes rolled. This was my second trip to Fuerteventura. I love the island and beaches and if we were to go again, I would stay up north near Correlejo. I would not recommend this home to family or friends.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
20 Apr 2015
Sorry to hear the villa was not upto your expectations, your comments have been noted and sent to the caretaker. I am very surprised as this is the only negative comment I have had regarding cleanliness. The lady you dealt with is the caretaker not the owner. I do not provide any items such as soaps as this is purely a self catering villa.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;