I spent 10 nights at this hotel so I hope my review will help you.
Simply first pluses:
- good location, very close to the centre of Lamai beach, just 10-15 minutes by foot to the beginning of centre and still so far that you can spend holiday in silance if you want
- directly at the beach and with swimming pool
- cleanliness on the highest level
- villas are very comfortable
- the hotel's environment was clean and tidy and very green
-don't use hotel's bus to Tesco, at least going back from Tesco, hotel forgot 2 times to pick up us!
-don't eat at hotel's restaurant, it is expensive, there are much better places around hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Resort, there are waterfalls, ancient Wats, a butterfly farm and much more. There is no shortage of sights, both historical and natural. On the east coast of the island, Chaweng Beach is where backpackers flock for the full moon parties and frantic nightlife. But Thai Villas Resort is a world apart from that. Indeed, Thai Villas Resort & Spa has drastically altered the island's image. Koh Samui is fast becoming a celebrity locale for those in pursuit of elegant lifestyles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Thai Ayodhya Villas Hotel Lamai Beach
- Thai Ayodhya Villas And Spa
- Thai Ayodhya Hotel
- Thai Ayodhya Villas & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach