Open today: 10:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
Good staff

Very good and profesional taylor service. Mr Moss Rayamajhi can advice and he is very helpfull, he... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
dominikachalasiewicz
Warsaw, Poland
via mobile
Quality Clothes, Custom to taste

Mr Moss helped me and my friend out with making custom clothing on our trip to Koh Samui. My... read more

Reviewed 6 January 2019
Michelle248718

All reviews mr moss great service nice suit egyptian cotton visited mr piece suit high quality reasonable price excellent quality highly recommend this place professional service koh samui his team three days the owner back home tailor
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

I visit lamai beach two or three days .after I saw this tailor V Versace tailor .I order some suits ',vest and shirts l am really happy about results of workmanship and friendly staff.recommended this place for visitors.

Date of experience: March 2018
v-versace, Owner at V-Versace Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear customer ,
Thank you so much for review us on tripadvisor. we appreciate your recommendation.we hope see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Impressive tailoring service, with an obvious talent for measuring and preparing quality clothing.
A well presented shop with a fine array of materials to choose from.
Service was professional and prompt, coming to terms on price easily.
The first fitting after being measured up was perfect.
I was so impressed with the trial cut, I added a further 2 shirts to the original order.
If shirts are on your agenda whilst in Lamai, this should be your first visit.

Date of experience: March 2018
v-versace, Owner at V-Versace Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for nice review on TripAdvisor.. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. We would like to see you again soon.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Back again for a fifth visit and Mr Moss didn’t disappoint. Outstanding service, beautiful tailoring, every time. 4 coats, 6 suits and 4 pairs of trousers - all completed in record time proving Mr Moss is a miracle worker. I will, of course, be back.

Date of experience: March 2018
v-versace, Owner at V-Versace Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2018

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for review us on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your recommendation and kind words. We will see you again soon in lamai beach.

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I had a suit made at this tailor, in a very nice quality wool /cashmere. Friendly service, top craftmanship, it took a few days of fitting,and I am really happy with the result.
I payed 6500 baht which might be not the cheapest,but who wants the cheapest?highly recommended

Date of experience: February 2018
v-versace, Owner at V-Versace Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for nice review .we appreciate your kind words and recommendation.we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Had a fully tailored suit made perfectly a couple weeks back when i was in Thailand. Amazing job and amazing tailor. If you want to get a suit, get it here. Your friendly Canadian Josh

Date of experience: February 2018

Dear customer,
Thank you so much for nice review us on tripadvisor.we are immensely delighted to hear your positive feedback.we look forward to seeing you soon.