Book now, pay at stay
US$ 213
Renaissance Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

Pavilion Samui Villas & Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 1,015
US$ 212
Hotels.com
US$ 315
Beach Republic The Residences(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 460
US$ 155
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 174/night.

US$ 577
US$ 241
Trip.com
US$ 322
US$ 247
Utopia Resort(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 51
US$ 47
Agoda.com
Royal Beach Boutique Resort & Spa(Lamai Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 682
US$ 129
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 185/night.

Banyan Tree Samui(Lamai Beach)
US$ 1,044
US$ 731
Hotels.com
US$ 591
US$ 520
Priceline
All reviewsshort walk to the beachfree waterrooms are bigcleaned dailythe main streetmotorbikeshowerlamaipool
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We stayed 2 times in the hotel and we liked it. Rooms are clean, fresh with a nice smell everyday. Same for the towels, bed sheets, toilet roll (change daily)... The hotel is well located, in the center of Lamai, but far from the noise at night. I and my gf travelled around Thailand for a while and we definitly recommand this hotel to stay. A clean room with a/c, fridge, TV, big bed, 2 balconies on each side of the room for a great price...
The staff is smiling everytime they see u around, and they are always ready to help u if u have any issues.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 12 March 2013

This is the 3rd time I have stayed here and it has everything I want and need at a very good price. Its location is ideal as everything I need is just a short walk away but I still get peace and quiet in the evenings.
The rooms are very spacious with chairs and table with coffee. The big beds are very comfortable and everything smelled so clean.
We found the young lady at reception very helpful with Taxis,renting a motor bike, and laundry. You could do everything from your hotel which made life so easy and enjoyable - would highly recommend and I will stay again.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2012

I stayed here for four nights last month. I did a walk in booking and secured a very reasonable rate for a very big room. The place is very well located right in the middle of everything in Lamai, with loads of bars, shops and restaurants just meters away. The actual beach is less than 5 minutes walk away. I should point out that this is really a 'Guest House" not a full service hotel, it has no restaurant or bar, so you have to go outside to get breakfast etc. Not a problem for me as I prefer to explore and find different places to eat, and the 7/11 is just outside the driveway making it very easy to get supplies when you need them. Nice place to stay with friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2012

We arrived at night after a long hot bus, ferry, bus journey (12 hours) with no accommodations booked. The beach bungalows that I had remembered from my trips in 2003 and 2004 were at the "end" of Lamai beach, and I didn't find them until the following day. For backpackers, I say go to the southernmost part of Lamai and stay at Mare Mari or Best resort. .
Perfect resort was in the middle of Lamai, and reasonable at 800 baht with A/C, hot shower, and free coffee and tea. Also a nice small pool. It was in the center, so everything was within walking distance, although we preferred to eat at the older end of Lamai where prices were cheaper (also travel bookings and shopping).

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2012

We came to Lamai without a booking and found the Perfect Resort by walking on the road. Other hotelprices were way higher or rooms were not so nice.

The resort is in the second row of hotels, yet the distance to the beach is only about 3 min. There are supermarkets and shops around and it takes less than 5 min walk to the great food market in the city center. Usually it was very quite, only one night we could hear the music of the bars in the city center.
The hotel consist of 2 houses and anice swimming pool. Due to low season we booked a room (in the best or second best category?) on the top floor for 1.000 Baht. It was very spacious, had a front and back balcony as well as dishes and a water boiler. The furniture was nice and everything was clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. Motorbikes for rent and Wifi (50 Baht for the whole stay) were available, as well as beachtowels and a book exchange.
No breakfast, but there are some restaurants in walking distance and (by motorbike) two nice french bakeries on the main road (not the beach road).

All in all a stay well worth the money!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple