We recently stayed 3 nights at Le Meridien Koh Samui and we didn't want to leave. It is amazing from the moment you arrive and are greeted by the friendly security guys at the front gate. The hotel rooms are very big with balconies, bedrooms, vanity area and separate outdoor bathroom with rain shower and a huge bath. The hotel grounds are very lush and once you make it through to the pool you realise you probably won't be leaving the hotel for you stay as it's just so beautiful. Lots of poolside beds to lay on with bar service and nice food menu. There are pool villas but we had a veranda room which we were completely happy with. The pontoon speaks for itself. It's lovely to go out and jump off the end and we will be keen to come back when the hotel puts the bar out there for sunset drinks and dinners. Amazing sunsets from the pontoon. There is a lantern ceremony at the front desk area which is really lovely and worth going up to watch and participate in. There are also complimentary activities like yoga for the guests to do. The staff are fabulous and full praise goes to the front security guys who were so happy and friendly every time we saw them. Loved it! The online photos are exactly as the resort is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on an idyllic stretch of exclusive Lamai Beach, Le Méridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa is a chic and intimate resort with a unique blend of stylish amenities, luxury services, an inspiring atmosphere and rich, cultural experiences. Inspired by timeless beauty and diverse cultural influences, the resort features an intimate selection of 64 suites and 14 stand alone villas, some with their own private plunge pools, infinity pools, limitless ocean views and private dining pavilions. Each exquisitely appointed with the most modern in-room facilities, high ceilings, expansive windows and open-air bathrooms. The resort features the Le Méridien signature arrival experience programme; an inspiring restaurant concept: Latest Recipe; and the savvy lobby lounge bar Latitude 9, the resort poolside Plunge Bar as well as the world-class luxury Le SPA.Reflect and relax at the world-class luxury Le SPA, with a customized menu of rejuvenating experiences that combine ancient cultural methods and ingredients to revitalize mind, body and spirit. A beautiful oceanfront infinity pool and expansive deck offers a stylish daytime retreat for a refreshing swim with spectacular ocean views. Guests can stay fit in the state-of-the-art fitness center, offering the latest and best exercise equipment and daily Yoga and Pilates classes. Relax by day on the resorts 224-meter floating pier that extends over the Gulf of Thailand and by night, enjoy a unique and sophisticated venue for an exclusive dinner, celebratory cocktails or engage with other well travelled new friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prestigia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda, Ctrip TA and Starwood APAC so you can book your Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort And Spa
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Hotel Lamai Beach
- Le Meridien Koh Samui Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lamai Beach