All reviewsnice balconyfamily holidaylow seasonhotel is greatbars and restaurantspoolstowelsbeachlamaithailandrenovationlaundry
Reviewed 28 April 2017 via mobile

This hotel was recommended to us by friend and I need to say it wasn't very good. The room was basic and I wouldn't mind that much as it's just a place to go to sleep but... the shower wasn't separated from bathroom - there was just shower head on the wall, so the tiles were wet and slippery after every shower and it was uncomfortable/dangerous to go to use toilet then. We would clean the water from the floor using a towel but we got only one towel per person - no hand towels, no beach towels. The water pressure was nonexistent. Cleaning service was poor. Within 15 days nobody did dusting and they were sweeping only visible parts of the room (I didn't find the courage to look under bed). There were cobwebs everywhere, ants... Furnishings were worn down a lot. But they changed bedsheets and towels every day, air conditioning and fridge was working and we had nice view from the balcony (room 331). And we got two bottles of water every day which was nice and in the hot weather really appreciated. We were also never low on shower gel, soap, shampoo, instant coffee, sugar and dried milk.

Pool was fine and water clean. But cleaning around pool poor again - nobody cleaned sunbeds and mats. They were dirty and worn down really bad. The same for beach equipment.

Hotel restaurant was simple and prices reasonable. Unfortunately nobody spoke English and it was impossible to communicate anything beyond pointing the menu and asking for beer/water.

Wi-fi was free but I was disconnected so often it frustrated me beyond belief.

This place needs repairs and furniture/equipment replacement BADLY.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a wonderful holiday , loved the hotel ! Fabulous room with a great view of the sea . Hotel has 2 lovely pools and a nice little restaurant. Can't fualt this place great location, and we found it very peaceful at night , now we have found it we will use this hotel every year we come back to Thailand..... very highly recommended xx

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fandabbydosi
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times over the past 15 years.
While the rooms are a nice quality and the pools good, everything else is lacking:
1. The staff seem jaded (I've known some of them for 15 years - they seem to have lost their spirit)
2. A lot of noise bouncing off the two facing wings which are close together (a very noisy echo like a canyon)
3. Crowded - too many rooms on a small lot of land.
Overall I was most disappointed with the generally "uncaring" feel to the whole resort.
Then again that's typical of all koh Samui since it really commercialised about 15 years ago.
Try other less commercial areas of Thailand, I suggest.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Perfect location for a family holiday. The hotel was very well situated and clean and tidy.
The staff didn't speak a lot of English but they spoke more English than I can Thai. I do speak a little Thai and they very much appreciated it. We hired their motorbikes and they were very well serviced. I must say the staff couldn't do enough for us as a family.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Really nice place to stay. Great location, can walk to lots of shops & restaurants. Very helpful & friendly staff. Pools & Restaurant next to the beach. Rooms could do with refurbishment but they are clean & spacious enough. Balcony with table & chairs. Nice, we enjoyed our stay here & would come back again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends