All reviews nice balcony family holiday low season hotel is great bars and restaurants pools beach lamai thailand renovation laundry
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Just returned from a wonderful holiday , loved the hotel ! Fabulous room with a great view of the sea . Hotel has 2 lovely pools and a nice little restaurant. Can't fualt this place great location, and we found it very peaceful at night , now we have found it we will use this hotel every year we come back to Thailand..... very highly recommended xx

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fandabbydosi
Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here a few times over the past 15 years.
While the rooms are a nice quality and the pools good, everything else is lacking:
1. The staff seem jaded (I've known some of them for 15 years - they seem to have lost their spirit)
2. A lot of noise bouncing off the two facing wings which are close together (a very noisy echo like a canyon)
3. Crowded - too many rooms on a small lot of land.
Overall I was most disappointed with the generally "uncaring" feel to the whole resort.
Then again that's typical of all koh Samui since it really commercialised about 15 years ago.
Try other less commercial areas of Thailand, I suggest.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 March 2017

Perfect location for a family holiday. The hotel was very well situated and clean and tidy.
The staff didn't speak a lot of English but they spoke more English than I can Thai. I do speak a little Thai and they very much appreciated it. We hired their motorbikes and they were very well serviced. I must say the staff couldn't do enough for us as a family.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Really nice place to stay. Great location, can walk to lots of shops & restaurants. Very helpful & friendly staff. Pools & Restaurant next to the beach. Rooms could do with refurbishment but they are clean & spacious enough. Balcony with table & chairs. Nice, we enjoyed our stay here & would come back again.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 February 2017 via mobile

Went here with my mother for a week. The location is great and the restaurant/bakery nextdoor (Will Wait) is good. The hotel itself..not so much.

First we got room 418 in which the ceilig was leaking and there was a smell of mold. Next room was 3210, which was okay. Slightly smelly, but nothing leaked. Bed was rockhard and with my 26 years I never felt like an old lady until every morning I woke up there.

Getting to the shopping street behind the hotel was easy, but the corner (and other places around the hotel) smelled like trash the whole time.

Would not recommend anyone staying here, unless you never sleep and just need a place to store your luggage.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family