• Restaurant
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

On our way to Dooars from Kolkata we spotted this hotel on NH34 in Malda which is adjacent to Rabindra Bhaban and Gour Banga University. A decent place indeed to stay. Very neat and clean with all facilities in the room with reasonable tariffs. Staff are quite cordial, polite and prompt to provide servicel. I liked the professional approach of Mr. Santu Ray (possibly the owner) who had been found to be extra vigilant to take care of the guests. Surely shall stay here only during my next trip and also recommend to others.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2017

A good hotel in a small town. Located centrally just off the main highway. Please do not expect anything lavish. Does not have WI-fi though has large and airy rooms. Decent Bengali food provided by the in house restaurant. Has car parking facilities too. Hot water was available and the washroom was clean.

Room Tip: Please choose the rooms at the upper floors, as they are quieter, the hotel being right on the highway.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

I am visit the hotel Match this year and it is the best hotel in malda. So,i suggest that please visit the hotel at last one time Believe you. I am also visit the hotel when I suggest you to visit you in the malda.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I went to Kolkata along with my clients for business purpose.
I had booked an Ac double room online in the hotel from Via.com
But the hotel manager denied a booking and said that there are no rooms available.
Then the hotelier told me that forget these online things and give me money in cash and I will be allowed to stay.
As I had no option available, I had to repay the amount in cash and stay there.
And I was also denied any return of the online payment I did at Via.com
I even don't know that who kept my money.
Coming to the other facilities at the hotel, the staff members were well-behaved except for the manager.
The room was quite good for a sum of 2000/- but the food provided was not that good and overall, I will not recommend anyone to go to that hotel.
Or either don't do any online booking in this hotel.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2014

This hotel is well known in Malda. We had some work nearby office and they only booked a room for us here. We arrived here in the morning and left by evening. We did not have lunch or dinner here. We had breakfast. Some sort of puri sabzi was provided, actually it was little different in taste then the usual one. We also ordered parantha. Veg options were limited. Both the puri and parantha was little oily. House keeping terrible. Check in slow. Rooms horrible. Overall not a good experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business