“Best pizza outside of Italy”
Review of Don Tomate

Don Tomate
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

We had a wander along the sea front and found this little gem.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.
We had 2 pizzas and a small bottle of wine, all came to €20 which was a bargain.
Had a great view of the small harbour while we ate.
The service was faultless and the pizza amazing.
I couldn't recommend enough.

1  Thank MartinJWS

Reviewed 19 March 2015

We ate here on our first night in Playa Santiago. It is in a nice position on the front. We had a table inside because it was a bit cool. My husband had a pizza which he said he enjoyed. I had vegetable lasagne which was different to any I have ever had before, but it was ok and quite tasty. Don't think we would go again.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I felt the need for vegetables so ordered 'grilled vegetables' and was surprised that it was more like a plate of grilled salad vegetables. At least I got my vitamins. We would have returned but preferred to have a choice of Spanish rather than Italian food.

Reviewed 20 February 2015

Authentic Italian Pizza Parlour with good food, good service and good views out over the harbour. Definitely worth a visit if you are not fully inclusive in your hotel.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

Ate here twice at lunchtimes. Good value. Very laid back but attentive service. Friendly, helpful waitresses. Sat outside and enjoyed the sunshine and the house Red . only criticism, possibly pizza a little too cheesy for my palate but I am sure one could request less cheese.