Great staff, yummy breakfast, terrific location. Very comfortable and clean. I would definitely recommend it. Naxos is a really charming, laid back town, and very accessible (that is, by foot). Great vacation location!
Our group of 20 traveled with a yoga teacher and we did yoga on the beach in the mornings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Naxos Imperial Resort & Spa is a brand new hotel built in the winter of 2008/2009 and is the only five stars existing in Naxos Island, also the only that works with ALL INCLUSIVE. It has a very nice position and it is situated near the third most beautiful beach of Greece in Aghios Prokopios. The hotel is situated at 4 km distance from the port and from Chora, the capital of the island, and only 2 km distance from the airport. By walking fifteen minutes, nearly nine hundred meters you can also find other tourist villages. Built in traditional Cycladic style, Naxos Imperial Hotel is perfectly integrated in the scenery of the promontory of Stelida. The hotel is composed of the main body and six buildings that are developed in a semicircle around it, each of them having two floors and most of the rooms having sea view. The access to the buildings is located behind the main pool. The structure does not provide rooms for the handicapped. Come experience Naxos with us... ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Naxos Imperial Hotel Naxos
- Naxos Imperial Resort And Spa
- Naxos Imperial Resort & Spa Stelida