All reviews animation staff private beach congratulations umbrellas ag naxos hospitality bravo
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I am impressible of this hotel!
Smiley, warm ,friendly,helpful staff!
The hotel is so clean, nice decorated,delicious food,congratulations to George, Giannis,Vasilis,Florica and Samuel.
Closed to the amazing beach of Agio Prokopios.

Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank Emanuele C
Reviewed 30 August 2013

We have chosen to stay for two consecutive summers at Naxos Imperial Hotel, located two minutes away from the idyllic Agios Prokopios beach. The hotel is beautiful in harmony with the Cycladic traditional style. the rooms are very spacious and very well equipped. The restaurant buffet offers a big and diverse variety of foods. The staff is professional, friendly and always available for any questions. I highly recommend it!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Eve T
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Fisrt time i've written in tripadvisor and i'm glad it's for this place.
We just returned from an amazing time staying in Naxos Imperial. Since of our arrival until time of the departure everything was more than perfect. The staff could not have been more friendly and welcoming,the accomodation were spacious and comfortable and the food was really delicious.
Located in one of the most beautiful beaches or to be honest the best on the island Agios Prokopios i think Naxos Imperial is a jewel for Naxos.

1  Thank Natalie H
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I visited Naxos imperial hotel at the beggining of July.It is located in a wonderful place, so closed to the amazing beach of St.Prokopios.The room was spacious,well-decorated and very clean.The food was amazing!Variety of tastes,delicious dishes and clean of course.Congratulations to George(THE CHEF).The staff was very helpful and kind."Greek night" was very nice.Finally, Naxos imperial has lifeguard in the swimming pool,which makes me feel very safe.One of the reasons that i'm saying that the hotel manager is very responsible person.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I visited Naxos Imperial from 14 to 21 of July . I was astounded of the high-quality services this hotel offered. The food was very good , offering you a large variety of choices . The rooms and the place in general were very clean . I most enjoyed the private beach were beverages are offered from the bar there and the different sport areas like the football ,the beach volley and the playground were my kid played . I also visited the beach of Saint Prokopios were the hotel has umbrellas and some of the islands archeological areas .It was a worthwhile experience. The staff of the hotel was very nice to us , trying to satisfy all our needs. We enjoyed our holidays to the fullest and we hope we can go again some time.

P.S .
I read also some bad comments about this hotel and I was think everyone has a different opinion but they should give a second chance to this hotel ......

• Trip type: Travelled with family