“Great restaurant ”
Review of En Elladi

En Elladi
Ranked #6 of 26 Restaurants in Kolymbari
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 28
Description: Our restaurant is a family business with the aim of hosting the warm environment and the excellent service of our customers. All of this, with our basic everyday desire, the excellent quality of raw materials we buy to coock the dishes with the known flavors but their modern appearance.
Reviewed 24 October 2018 via mobile

Very pleasant experience. The food was good and delicious!! And the view of the resturant is to die for. While eating, you hear the sound of the waves against the rocks, very calming. The restaurant is elegant and classic
We truly reccomend to try this beautiful resturant.

1  Thank Tintin P

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped off in this resort as it was the end of a bus journey and followed some people heading towards the beach. On turning the corner there were a number of restaurants along the beach front but as the first one was busier we went in. Staff very polite and we sat in a nice table which allowed a cool breeze. We just had garlic bread to start which was very nice with lots of smothered cheese and garlic and we were also given a tray of bread croutons with some nice dips.
Our mains were chicken fillet & the cuttlefish of which both were accompanied by wedges . All good and at the end of the meal we were given ice cream and a very tasty Turkish delight liquor. Prices were average for this type of meal.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

A heartfelt recommendation. En Elladi just lured us to go in, on the spur of the moment. We enjoyed the delicious cretan carbonara, their great wine recommendation, the surprise dessert and finally the lovely homemade rose/herb liqueur (based on the owner's grandma's recipe) and all this made En Elladi our favourite restaurant in the village of Kolymbari. In addition to hearty foods, we enjoyed the cozy and beautiful interior and atmosphere. It was the kind we felt like returning back to. ❤

1  Thank kaisakaroliina
Reviewed 22 September 2018

We had this restaurant recommended to us and thought it was worth trying I’m glad we did excellent service and food in a great setting the food is home made and cooked with great care the service was attentive and not pushy the owner made us very welcome all in all a great meal and great location

Date of visit: September 2018
3  Thank A D P
Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

We chose this restaurant after walking by at first yes a strange choice but so glad we went back. We were met by a lovely lady who showed us to our table and presented a really comprehensive menu, I was over the moon to see they offered a variety of paella my favourite dish ( yes I know I'm in Greece) and I was even more shocked to see they offered it as an individual dish (normally serves 2 person) my mind was made up paella Ev Elladi! my wife chose chicken with white sauce pasta, I was told that my dish would take approx 30mins to prepare which I was pleased to hear as I knew it was freshly made
When the food arrived we were not disappointed it was piping hot and absolutely full of flavours probably one of the best I've ever tasted and all served by very friendly and professional staff
Well done to all at Ev Elladi
I've read the poor reviews and in my mind they are totally out of findings but the only way is to try yourself I don't think your be disappointed

Date of visit: September 2018
3  Thank Ian_and_Maria
ArtemisManinakhs, Web manager at En Elladi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Thank you very much for your review because you make everything clear about us. This review is one of the best we read from when we open our restaurant.
Wish you the best.