“My favourite hotel along this stretch of coast”
Review of Hotel Nord Est

Hotel Nord Est
Ranked #11 of 65 Hotels in Rivazzurra
Buckingham, United Kingdom
“My favourite hotel along this stretch of coast”
Reviewed 16 June 2012

Staying in the region every year for the San Marino round of World Superbikes at Misano World Circuit, renamed this month in honour of MotoGP rider Marco Simoncelli, I have enjoyed several nice hotels, but Nord Est is the best!
Friendly and helpful reception staff and the breakfast girl who never stopped smiling and chatting to everybody, all made us feel really welcome. The breakfast, it has to be said, is exceptionally good for an Italian hotel. Great variety, fresh and good nice quality. The rooms are comfortable with a sea view balcony and immaculately cleaned every day.
The pool was clean and refreshing with comfortable seating and sunbeds, but if you prefer the beach, you are right next to it!
Free wifi in the lobby area is a useful facility and the bar and comfy sofa's there make it even better.
On our last day a particularly kind gesture by a gentleman in reception, who I assumed is the owner, just confirmed to me why this is a hotel that I shall definately return to.

Room Tip: My room was on the south side and had a good sea view. I dont know about other rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank fearlessbiker916
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Finnish first
  • Polish first
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Very nice and helpfull stuff. good quality rooms, great localization, very good breakfast, discounts for hotel guests in nearby restaurants and beach services. Nothing to complain.
I would strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Patryk D
London
Reviewed 20 May 2012

I and 2 of my friends have just spent 2 nights in a triple room in this hotel.

IT's located 25 min walk from the airport and 45 min walk from the city centre. You can take a bus, which stops just outside the hotel and will take you to the town for just 1.20Euro

The only complaint I could possibly have is a quality of the third extra bed which was put into the room: the mattress was thin, very uncomfortable, one (in this case it was unfortunately me) could feel all the springs... The main double bed was large and veeeery comfortable.

The initial impression was a bit of disappointment BUT it passed as soon as we reminded ourselves that we are in a 3* hotel.

The room was very neat and tidy, there was definitely enough space for everybody, a flat screen TV free of charge, Internet access free of charge, no mini bar though.
The bathroom is excellent! Very pretty and it looks brand new. It deserves 5 stars! We were given plenty of standard goodies (shampoos, soaps, intimate hygiene gels, head caps etc.) but also a sewing kit, a nail file and cotton buds.More then one would expect.

The cleaning service is really good at what they do. It was so nice to come back to spotlessly clean room on our second day. I wish all cleaners in all hotels were so meticulous.

There is a small outdoor pool in the hotel. It's 1.40m deep which is more than enough to swim and have fun in it and afterwards you can jump straight into a hot jacuzzi located just next to it.
IT was a really pleasurable experience.
There is a large roof terrace with a view of the sea, beach, and Rimini itself.

The highlight is a breakfast.

THE BEST BREAKFAST EVER EXPERIENCED!!!!

It's in the form of buffet and the choice of food and drinks is unbelievably wide (please note, I'm a fussy eater and I couldn't stop praising them). You can enjoy your breakfast admiring the sea and the beach, which is just outside of a hotel.

And the staff.
All of them (receptionists, barman, waitress, cleaner) were so nice, always smiling, very helpful.
I've never met so friendly hotel crew before.

To summarize: I'd definitely recommend the hotel to everybody and I hope to be able to come back soon!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
6 Thank szczurzynka
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 13 May 2012

This was a great hotel with wonderful service. We had stayed in some very basic hotels before arriving and this hotel was a great change. The room was clean, spacious, had a balcony with a view and a nice clear bathroom. I don't have anything negative to say about the hotel. I had trouble connecting to the internet, but it could have been something with our computer. The hotel allowed me to use their computer behind the front desk and print out my train itinerary. The breakfast was as good as any place we stayed and they made us made to order pancakes with chocolate which I highly recommend. If you are looking for a great place at a great price, stay here. I booked our room for 29 Euros, which was an amazing deal!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and it provided a wonderful view of the sea and the surrounding beach.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Michael L
Varcaturo
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Very nice hotel, comfortable and spacious rooms with terrace and sea view, very clean. Staff was extremely helpful and polite. Very good breakfast too.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank RMManchev
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rivazzurra
0.2 km away
1.9 km away
L'Hotel Rimini
L'Hotel Rimini
#29 of 626 in Rimini

Been to Hotel Nord Est? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK